When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

'twas The Night Before Christmas

KB

Yes it really is here in the land of Oz it's just ticking over 7.30pm Chrissy Eve and I am about to log off for the last time today.

We were off to Charols by candlelight tonight but surprise after using the air conditioner for the first half of the week tonight it is cold and raining, in fact they are tipping rain, hail and a top of 16 Celsius for Christmas day when high 30's is more common for this time of the year, still I have decided to take Bills advice and sit the family down to watch Miracle on 34th Street even though I have seen it numerous times before.

So to you my friends and yes I do mean each and everyone of you, on behalf of my family to yours we wish you a very Merry Christmas and a safe, happy and prosperous New Year. :group:

Ken

PS. I hope Santa is as good to you as he will be to me this year ;)

@JTB

Hang in there Mate... I'm sure sorry to hear you're feeling punk. I've got a song on by the inimitable Pete Townhend in your honor.

Feel the music, soak it in... get well soon.

:tu:

Thanks Bob - Just watched 'The Great Outdoors' starring the late great John Candy and you came into my thoughts. Any bears up there with gunshot shaved heads? :lol:

My choice of music always at this time of year is Perry Como. It's a family tradition which my mum started that has stuck with me since I was a child and I'm an old romantic at heart. I just love his renditions of the Christmas classics.

God bless.

JTB

Hope it's not just a Mod thing here... Well, who cares? :D

My best wishes to you, Ken!

(as well as to anyone who posted here and/or is reading this too)

Well it's 9am Christmas day here the prezzies are all unwrapped, the turkey is in the oven and the pork, lamb and chicken are all prepared ready to go, not to forget all the vegies........did I mention how much I like this day :D ......still I'm sure we all know it's not about the prezzie and the food but more about goodwill to all and that is what I wish for everyone here.

jtb so sorry to hear you are unwell on the one day that stands above all others so wishing a special Christmas wish of a speedy recovery.

Also Nanuq we just had a little bit of hail here which melted pretty quickly but not before I belted out one rendition of 'White Christmas' in tribute to my Nothern friends :D

Have a fantastic day everyone, Merry Christmas

Ken