When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Rolex Daytona

Bill Clinton

Guest REPPIN

Well now, 

If you want real input, then here is what you need to do. YOU need to put in some time into your new found interest and search around this forum for a while. You need to educate yourself on the pros and cons of different models and make an informed decision. This is not a question and answer session, this is a knowledge base of some of the finest replica and homage collectors in the world and alot of us don't like it when people with 1 or 2 or even 10 posts come on here and ask...Who makes the best Sub, Daytona, GMT? etc. 

I will tell you this though. Most of the trusted dealers around here sell 1 or 2 different versions of the newer daytona...if thats even what your looking for...I dont know since you didnt specify...You could be looking for a vintage 6264 in gold for all I know. 

But these watches are notoriously unreliable since they are modified from a Valjoux copied movement to accomodate the seconds at 6 subdial like a genuine Daytona.

So ill do you a favor and give you this link to a good trusted dealer around here, this is about as good as it gets without building your own in the Daytona world, I hope it helps, and welcome to the forum: http://www.trusty-watches.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=300_310&products_id=9444

I assume this is the daytona in question, so thats the link I gave you. 

rolex-cosmograph-daytona-rose-gold-watch