When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Christmas Bling From Joshua

Highflyingclive

Ahem, anyway - that blinged B&R is bizarre - the origin of the watch is a dial from an airplane cockpit, for Christ's sake.

you don't see anything bizzar about wearing the clock from your airplane on your wrist in the first place? i am part owner of an airport and we generally leave them in the planes. most of us can afford to have a wrist watch apart from the one in our plane's. lol :lol:

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hk, yeah I do think it's kinda silly to be wearing a cockpit dial complete with frame on your wrist - to be honest I don't care for the watch at all. And the few wrist shots I've seen confirm my dislike.

dude, i was with you until you got to the jews, sorry man, they are cheap basterds and will cheat their mother out of a dime at any cost.

THIS COMMENT WAS COMPETELY AND TOTALLY UNCALLED FOR...

CONSIDER YOURSELF WARNED...

AND YES I AM YELLING...

TT

Rather this is for tasteless slobs who simply have more money than brains. Again, young pro atheletes (regardless of nationality), rappers and other musicians, some obnoxious real estate agents and the like. Just people with really bad taste but a lot of money.

you forgot pimps, mafia (although my mafia friends wear AP and Rolex- well at least they used to, now they wear soap on a rope),

i don't know why i'm even replying this thread is going to get deleted

It's funny......I thought cheap tasteless tacky bar stewards existed in every race or culture......I didn't realise they were confined to specific races.....Jews are cheap...I thought it was Scots who were cheap...Irish are thick....when all the time it turns out that it's really Polacks who are dense.....Americans are kultureless......same as Russians.....the world's been turned on it;s head...!

Only 1x things I will disagree on is....!

To each his own, but for the love of God, don't associate poor taste with Americans. Just because our government is slowly taking our freedoms and turning a once proud, independent people into a nation of witless, dependent, children, there is no need to associate us with poor taste on this scale.

You're allowing your government to erode your freedoms.....where's your spirit of independence now......it was only 230+ years ago you were all terrorists.

And 1x thing I will agree on.....the B&R is a godawful piece of [censored] to put on your wrist.......it most definitley belongs on a bulkhead.....but probably looks equally at home on a thickhead,,,!

Edited by TTK

It's funny......I thought cheap tasteless tacky bar stewards existed in every race or culture......I didn't realise they were confined to specific races.....Jews are cheap...I thought it was Scots who were cheap...Irish are thick....when all the time it turns out that it's really Polacks who are dense.....Americans are kultureless......same as Russians.....the world's been turned on it;s head...!

Only 1x things I will disagree on is....!

You're allowing your government to erode your freedoms.....where's your spirit of independence now......it was only 230+ years ago you were all terrosists.

And 1x thing I will agree on.....the B&R is a godawful piece of [censored] to put on your wrist.......it most definitley belongs on a bulkhead.....but probably looks equally at home on a thickhead,,,!

i have no independence, i have to accept all that i dissagree with, i've been warned remembe?

This watch is sick and I don't mean that in the african american context. I've never seen anyone wear iced out watches who wasn't either a rapper or wanna-be rapper. It screams pretentious!

there is allot of old oil money where i live and iced out rolex's are a common site here.

i have no independence, i have to accept all that i dissagree with, i've been warned remembe?

.. if you dissagree with the sentiment that came against you... then you have to also accept

all those toxic smelly gasses that the simpletons pass out their lazy flabby asses about your kind...

which by the way, is coming your way, since you just farted into the karmic wind...

.. if you dissagree with the sentiment that came against you... then you have to also accept

all those toxic smelly gasses that the simpletons pass out their lazy flabby asses about your kind...

which by the way, is coming your way, since you just farted into the karmic wind...

i am not thin skinned at all. what people say about my kind matters not to me. where i live everybody is allowed to have their opinion so it doesn't bother me at all.

i am not thin skinned at all. what people say about my kind matters not to me. where i live everybody is allowed to have their opinion so it doesn't bother me at all.
contraire ... what people say about people matters most,.. choices in love, employment, business,

friendship, where you live, how you live, racism, wars, genocide, life itself has all been artificially altered by ...

what people say,... When the fact is,.. The only factual thing you can say about any 'people',..

is as superficial as their accents,..or their choices of spices,..

Since you haven't lived or travelled enough to learn this,... then you should keep your mouth shut until

you do,.. then at least people won't know how ignorant of a person, you are with regards to 'people'..

contraire ... what people say about people matters most,.. choices in love, employment, business,

friendship, where you live, how you live, racism, wars, genocide, life itself has all been artificially altered by ...

what people say,... When the fact is,.. The only factual thing you can say about any 'people',..

is as superficial as their accents,..or their choices of spices,..

Since you haven't lived or travelled enough to learn this,... then you should keep your mouth shut until

you do,.. then at least people won't know how ignorant of a person, you are with regards to 'people'..

well, the fact is that you know nothing of me, how i have lived, will continue to live, how much i have traveled the world or will continue to travel the world. since i own business's in 3 countries i have traveled enough and done business with enough of the world and it's "inhabitance" to understand the differences between their cultures, particular habbits and pet peive's. but like i said where i come from you along with everybody else has the right to their opinion. you will never hear me say your rights end at your keyboard.

now with that said lets get back to the topic at hand. before it's over i will be warned again for you attempting to eat my ass out because you don't like my veiws of the world.