When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Threads all mixed up

panerai153

Is it only me or Tapatalk, but the threads are not in any chronological order, first thread may be from July 20 th, next from 16 hours ago and the next from 3 hours ago. This repeats all through the forum, no order to the posts.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Look in your tapatalk settings. You should be able to set it to newest post in the timeline for any section. Check the refresh setting too manual versus push.

Funny every version seems to get worse but I still spend way more time on the forums via tapatalk than on my computer.

• Like 1

Here's what I'm noticing on mine. Threads are appearing all jumbled up on the main page of each forum section, but in mine the threads are still arranged in chronological order based on the time stamp of the last post within each thread, just like in the computer version. So within this section right now, I have some threads that were created in May, June, and within the last few days. When I click on each of them the last posts are all in the right order. It just looks kind of funky on my Tapatalk vs when I look at it on my computer because on my computer it emphasizes the date of the last post, not the initial post. Tapatalk is emphasizing the date of the initial post. The last threads are indeed in chronological order, though.

I'm assuming yours isn't like that.

Weird. I went over to another forum, where it was displaying correctly, I came back here and suddenly it is displaying correctly here, too. The same threads are here, but now the date of emphasis displaying for me is on the last post, like it should be. Very weird.

Mine is still screwed up! Now the threads will only show 20 posts and then they go back to the first post. I reset my "posts per page" to 50, but it still only shows 20 and then repeats. Tapatalk's version of Groundhog Day !!

Get's worse with every upgrade. Also, on my phone it will not let me quote a post, but my IPad will. Getting stranger and stranger!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't use tapatalk (I can't really see the point with even phones being so powerful these days), but even using my web browser on an iPad I struggle to reply to a post as the forum keeps kicking me back to the previous page!