When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Case back open help Milton Keynes

EbolaVirus

I'm not planning on doing too much work. I did bring my drivers and rodico just in case. I'm over here for 18 months on my honey moon, living out of a suitcase so I'm supposed to be packing light... It's not easy. ;)

Sent from my Guide using the Sub-Etha Net.

Minute hand has become loose...

It's been pretty good so far.

Arrived in April. Bought a Bentley continental GT. spent 5 weeks touring Europe. Then 4 in Ireland. Currently in Milton Keynes. December is husky sledding in Lapland. Then Germany for 2 months. Then France for 2 months. No plans after March. Spain maybe.

But yes. I've only brought 2 watches. Sea dweller and FM Crazy hours 8880.

• Like 1

I'm not planning on doing too much work ... I'm over here for 18 months on my honey moon.      

I'm sure you'll have some spare time to take the break in 18 months and ... solve your problem

Edited by alterego
incomplete text

It's been pretty good so far.

Arrived in April. Bought a Bentley continental GT. spent 5 weeks touring Europe. Then 4 in Ireland. Currently in Milton Keynes. December is husky sledding in Lapland. Then Germany for 2 months. Then France for 2 months. No plans after March. Spain maybe.

But yes. I've only brought 2 watches. Sea dweller and FM Crazy hours 8880.

Wow. If I had that sort of cash to spend I wouldn't bother with reps :)

I'm away from home and need to open my sea dweller. Is there anyone in Milton Keynes who has a case back opener?

I have opened mine in the past with some duct tape.... the decent sticky stuff... just roll it in to ball with sticky side up the size of your palm ish then press it hard against the CB grip the excess and push and twist make sure the sticky area only covers the CB area... so you sort of need to shape it mate...

The duct tape has always worked for me mate on every rep I have had... you need the stickiness on the tape so must be decent stuff and pretty thick so for example sellotape is no good generally...

Once you got that and shape it so you can get a good grip on it and push firmly into palm of your hand and turn you will feel the CB release...