When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

New Guy From Detroit.

Hey everybody, I'm Toby and I'm new to this forum as of tonight. I have spent the last 2 hours browsing the pictures of all of the beautiful Breitling replicas and I am amazed. VERY nice stuff.

I will be the first to admit that I am EXTREMELY uneducated on the subject of replica watches. I have been in the market for about a year for a replica Breitling, specifically the Bentley. I love em, what can I say.

If there is anyone out there who wouldn't mind terribly giving a brief education to someone who is in the market for a replica, I would appreciate it.

I have a few questions as to what do I look for in a great replica, versus a poor quality replica. Where do I even begin to contact someone who could steer me in the right direction to purchase a good quality replica?

I hate to just purchase one from a site somewhere, and be dissapointed in the quality once it arrives. I also have some questions as to specifics pertaining to the Bentley's. I've seen some with and without diamond/CZ bezel's. Are they both accurate of the genuine thing, or are the diamond/CZ an obvious fake?

These are just some of the questions I have relating to the subject.

I'm not completely sure if this is proper etiquitte to ask these questions, or if I ask these here or not. If I am in the wrong, I am very sorry, and would someone please point me in the direction I need to go. I'm very serious about purchasing a replica soon and any help would be appreciated.

Thank you in advance.

Ok first up welcome to RWG :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Now my advice to you would be not to rush this purchase and to take much time to read through our forum at the end of two weeks you will not only have all the infomation you need to make an informed purchase but you will most likely will be posting in threads here adding your comments alongside pur resident experts.

Ok 2 weeks sounds a long time but believe me you will be so entrance by whats here you will only want to take breaks to eat, I know I spent two Months reading before I made my first purchase.

Ken

Welcome from another Detroit expatriot :yeah: You are in the right place and the Bentley is a great looking watch. It was my first rep, but I paid too much as this place was not yet on my radar. So, read and read some more and then pick a dealer. The best are here.

Welcome - read read read - unfortunatly, there is no easy way to learn this stuff, it comes from knowledge and experience.

After about 9 months i think i really have my head wrapped around things, but then there are whole new worlds of reps that i still haven't begun to read.

Here is the good - there has been a surge of amazing quality reps as of late - AND the bently GT is on that list. You already have by-tor's breit review - so sit back and enjoy

i started my search for reps about 4 or 5 yrs ago looking for a chronomat or crosswind.

:) i'm hoping to get a really good one early next year :)

oh and PS - are you interested in having joey harrington back?