When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Celebration...

gasebah

Today completely out of the blue my TC Yachtmaster arrived. No heads up, no tracking number, it just was there.

Now I am having  a little celebration with my box set. At 50 chances are I will not grow up anytime soon.

This is my first TC. I am very proud. :-)

IMG_0673.thumb.JPG.96b3ba6656cf5d8112f24

It is a secret shared among a very small guild of people......:-)

Go here :http://blog.tc-sub.com

You can be proud of this great choice, this TC yachmaster is a beauty, congratulations :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Any chance to see some more pictures with a wrist shot ?

Maybe during the weekend. Got my hands full today with two kids and the wife not around. The rest of the week will be traveling for business.This was the perfect day for it to arrive.....

One thing I am curious about. The 50 of the bezel looks way different then on most of the gens I have seen. Nevertheless I was able to find some rare pictures of gens during 2004-5 that have exactly that shape. Seems like for a short time Rolex had a different bezel. Or....the "gens" are actually TCs.

Edited by gasebah

They are nice.  I had bought one for a trip I took to Germany two years ago.  I worn it now and then and it ultimately became a safe queen. The style did not stay with me and I eventually sold it here quite quickly  Given the quality and relative scarcity you should be able to do the same if your tastes change.  Enjoy!