When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Fitting A Noobmariner Bracelet To A Mbw Case

lionsandtigers

Been modding a MBW 16610 for another member, and the only real issue i have had is that the bracelet from the noobmariner will not line up with the lugholes on the MBW case. Has anyone had any success with this mod, and what did you do to make the sel's holes line up to those on the case? oh, its a case without lugholes that go all the way through. thanks guys

I had the same problem with my MBW 16610. If yours is the last (modern) model, then you have to bind the bars to make them fit the holes between lugs of the MBW. No other way. It takes time and lot of patience. I've seen my watchmaster fighting for near 10 minutes to make them fit. So take your time. PM me if you need further assistance. Cheers.

thanks bro, i was trying to bend them, just got frustrated and didnt get to pulling out the plyers, what a pain.

will give it another go :)

Take it easy my friend... :) There is somewhere (don't remember) a tool to bend bars. Maybe someone here could remember where to buy it.

Been modding a MBW 16610 for another member, and the only real issue i have had is that the bracelet from the noobmariner will not line up with the lugholes on the MBW case. Has anyone had any success with this mod, and what did you do to make the sel's holes line up to those on the case? oh, its a case without lugholes that go all the way through. thanks guys

hmmmmmm.....my noob bracelet fit on my 2006 mbw 16610.

it took a little work....i was even doing the install after much drinking......but i still got it to fit.

i did not have to intentionally bend the springbars.....i just worked the sel around until the bars popped into place.....any bending that might have occurred was un-intentional. :D