When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Rolex Daytona ice blue

Broker1981

Hi guys!

Does anybody have any experience with this model? How good is the dial? The combination of brown bezel and ice blue dial intrigues me.

J Factory has a version:

www.intime.co/rollie/2384-daytona-116506-jf-1-1-best-edition-brown-ceramic-bezel-ice-blue-dial-on-ss-bracelet-a7750.html

Any input would be most appreciated. :-)

Sent fra min ASUS_T00I via Tapatalk

Welcome aboard- there's a ton of reading to do for you to get up to speed!

This is a nice watch but the movement is somewhat unreliable and servicing the movement is next to impossible. Keep on reading and welcome to your new hobby!

Let's see if i've got this right. The

A7750 movement is unreliable and next to impossible to service? From what I've read it is the most used movement for all chronograph models.

Does anybody know how the color of the dial and bezel compares to the original.

Thank you for your input.

Let's see if i've got this right. The

A7750 movement is unreliable and next to impossible to service? From what I've read it is the most used movement for all chronograph models.

Does anybody know how the color of the dial and bezel compares to the original.

Thank you for your input.

Not to sound condescending, but you have a lot more reading to do if you're missing the point the above post was making... The modification which brings the 7750, Asian, not Swiss so it has come out of the factory with some second-rate parts in it and likely is reasonably dirty... but anyway, the mod that allows the Daytona rep's to feature running seconds @ 6 involves adding some components to the 7750...which makes it less than reliable. Needless to say, sometimes they just go *bang* and sometimes they work like a charm (if serviced.)

As I said, get some good images of the rep you're interested in, and images of the gen, and compare them. If you're happy and you want to take the risk on the movement...go for it.