When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Rep Lacoste Shirts Review (purchased From Boaming)

Craytonic

You should read David Sedaris's book "Dress Your Family in Corduroy and Denim". In it, he talks about a pretentious woman who said "My home, well one of my homes..." She had it down to an artform.

Thanks for the recommendation; I needed something to read on the beach at my house on lake como next week.... :D (in my dreams that is)

My girlfriend read that and commented on it being good; he supposedly has several other great ones I have just never had time to read. People on the tube/subway here always seem to be reading it.

i use some genuine lacoste shirts... and they are very expensive here in germany.. 69euro each

but i love it... i think it is a lot of money... but if you used genuine lacoste... you will never use a fake lacoste shirt...

:rolleyes:

You try to do a review on something you bought on a whim to help people out a bit and give back and you end up with people giving you [censored] because they are _____ (insert drunk/bored/lonely or combination). Typical. I'm out for the night, happy new years!

My first post of 2007! and just to support Craytonic, because it's amazing that he posted a review that may help many of us to avoid making mistakes and the only reward is a box of [censored] and many comments out of the topic.

Hey guys, keep on this way and this will be looking like old RWG1 where we got to a point where each post was a good excuse to insult or bother other members.

Thanks Craytonic for your review and for the time spent to teach us. To the "others", stop bitching and spend your time helping.

BB makes great shirts, their slim-fit no iron shirts are the ultimate for travel.

Can't agree more with that. Nothing like unpacking your suitcase and not having to re-iron every shirt in it. That, and they last a good 4-5 years b4 finally crapping out.

BB is one of the few brands that I will pay for b/c they truly do have great quality. And if you ever have a problem with one of their products, the store takes them back, no questions asked no matter how old they are. Tough to beat that.

• 2 months later...

sorry i know this topic is old, but it interested me since i own 3 lacoste shirts. okay, well, the thing is, once you own a genuine, you will not want to buy the fake of this shirt. first off, many people can tell if it's fake or not (buttons, blah blah) second, they are really comfortable, unlike the thicker polos like A&F or PRL. they're not as expensive if you get them on sale, which is what i did. they have sales after every season i think but white and black never go on sale as they are all-season colors.

ps i love lacoste. :p