When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Well.....I finally did it....!

Guest TTK

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aaaahh.....home sweet home......!

I was thinking that this might be more suitable......I was told that a lot of ginger minger fashion victims .....sniffer of young boy's bicycle saddles and self confessed drag queens hang out here.....altho...I'm sure you probably don't know much about it...( or at least will admit it )....:D

PS......I found this old foto of you and John....the founder members of "You can roll a silver dollar" club..... :thumbsupsmileyanim:

post-288-1143718337_thumb.jpg

post-288-1143719259_thumb.jpg

Edited by TTK

Aaaahh.....home sweet home......!

I was thinking that this might be more suitable......I was told that a lot of ginger minger fashion victims .....sniffer of young boy's bicycle saddles and self confessed drag queens hang out here.....altho...I'm sure you probably don't know much about it...( or at least will admit it )....:D

Such hurtful words, Neil!

I thought we understood each other....

sniff... :-(

A man's a man for a' that...

PS...I'm so happy.....I'm gonna be clearing out all my stock at CRAZEEEEE prices......need to make room for the change....need new furniture.....etc etc.....!

You've bought a house in Thailand?

ps. Gis a cheap LV-ETA for a good price then, eh, eh?

I finally crossed over.....and bought a an I-Mac Duo Core 20" system........help ma' boab......whit've ah done.....noo I need to learn a new GUI....!

Nice one! :D

I've been on the Mac side for ... um, 15 years. Welcome. If you need anything, give me a shout. You're going to love it, particularly the fact that colour calibration is built-in to the system.

I finally crossed over.....and bought a an I-Mac Duo Core 20" system........help ma' boab......whit've ah done.....noo I need to learn a new GUI....!

Is that it?! :huh:

Nice machines though.

BTW, I've been 'cross platform' for 20 years. Helps in my line of work. You probably picked the best and worst time in Mac history to do the switch though.....

Edited by r11co

I finally crossed over.....and bought a an I-Mac Duo Core 20" system

Eh? How many miles tae the gallon does that dae?

JTB

PS - If yer back afore next Tuesday, Rico and I are getting together (nae gay jokes noo!) tae talk about watches and Celtic. I know lots about Celtic.

how tragic.

out of disappointment, I will be adding you to my "Ignore User" list.

seriously, maybe you've suffered a stroke or something?

seriously, maybe you've suffered a stroke or something?

A stroke from which he recovered and realised there's more to life than struggling with Windows? Honestly, I don't get people that think the Mac is some sort of inferior machine. It's like the largest community of blinkered groupies on the planet that chant to the song of BillG.

You do realise you were conned, right? Oh, the fact that you won't try anything else answers that for me.

Tear down the wall.

Whew, Neil, for a minute you had me concerned.

Now you have to go buy the Birkenstock sandals and sign up for Pilates classes - mandatory for us Mac heads.

Seriously - for digital photo manipulation and graphics layout, you will LOVE it. The Mac hasn't been the de facto standard in most ad agencies and SFX studios for the last 20 years for 'nuthin.

Have fun!