When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Finding A Bezel Click-spring For A Po

cornerstone

Does anyone know where you can get the bezel click-springs for the 45mm PO? (Don't know if they're different between the generations)

There are a couple of threads on the forum looking for click-springs, but in both cases they turned up under the sofa / in the vacuum cleaner bag :lol:

I have looked on Ofrei but couldn't see anything like this. I haven't lost the part, I never had it to lose.

Any pointers appreciated!

Bump.

Incidentally - I can see that Ofrei sell Omega click-springs, I'm just not clear if they're the right ones for the PO.

The bit I'm looking for is the bit that makes the bezel click when you turn it.

Has anyone had any joy sourcing these?

If you are looking for what I think you are looking for, what you actually need are two parts - a tiny little barrel with points at either end that sits in a hole under the bezel, and the spring that sits under the barrell and hold it up against the bezel clicks, and you are not going to believe this but my missus found one of the very parts that I lost (and thus condemned that watch case) on Saturday, nestling in the pile of our bedroom carpet, 6 months after it disappeared. I don't unfortunately have the spring as I sent it to rmcsherry, but my guess is that the spring will be the easier of the two parts to either source or fabricate!

I think I still have your addy... ;)

If you are looking for what I think you are looking for, what you actually need are two parts - a tiny little barrel with points at either end that sits in a hole under the bezel, and the spring that sits under the barrell and hold it up against the bezel clicks, and you are not going to believe this but my missus found one of the very parts that I lost (and thus condemned that watch case) on Saturday, nestling in the pile of our bedroom carpet, 6 months after it disappeared. I don't unfortunately have the spring as I sent it to rmcsherry, but my guess is that the spring will be the easier of the two parts to either source or fabricate!

I think I still have your addy... ;)

Now that would be absolutely fantastic!! :thumbsupsmileyanim:

PM on it's way!

Cheers!

There seems to be a certain quaint old parsimonious Scottish trait in this thread that I can't exactly put my finger on. Mmmm?

JTB

Ach, whisht! If you go to the Ofrei website you'll see what I mean, it talks about the click-springs they have being for specific models, none of which are the PO. It seems to be quite a tricky part to source, and the case is buggered without it.

Rather this is a story of redemption, of breathing life into what previously, up until now, did not click.... ;)

Rather this is a story of redemption, of breathing life into what previously, up until now, did not click.... ;)

Me erse...........a couple o' misrable cheapskates who are always on the mooch for a bargain. I was half expecting the "when all else fails take a paperclip and............" :bleh:

JTB