When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Looking for a day date or day date 2

SmithJF

I'm looking for a Rolex Day date or Day date 2 , in the stainless steel preferably with the diamond hour markers - just wondering whether anybody on here has any advice or can point me in the right direction.

I have placed an order on Puretime but they sell the watch for 260 GBP yet supply no extra links, I haven't paid yet as they haven't answered my email yet.

Any help would be much appreciated guys :D

Well i gather you have large wrist like me . Well it is going to be a pain in the butt because they usually do not have extra links for you. Now as you can imagine I know a few dealers well and they really can not get them easily for me if at all .  They buy from factory they build nothing and go get the watch you order when you order it or on hot models (which yours is not)  sometimes they buy up a bunch. Now the factory assemblies them from components from different sources and when dealer wants one they sell to them. So to get extra links dealer has to ask factory to ask their bracelet manufacturer for links for one watch, you see how this is going not gonna happen. The dealer by some chance may have some around but that is a shot in the dark. Best bet is to buy post you need links and someone may have for you here or just buy extra bracelet which I do quite often.

I see your point Mike on a bike (and thank you for your reply) , do you have any suggestions of who to deal with to buy a rep watch. Im new to this and ideally would like some advice to point me in the right direction so that i dont end up being ripped off :D

• 1 year later...