When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Waterproofing in UK

IAN2109

Funny enough, I stumbled across a new high St Jewellers/watch repair shop in NW London. I went in, (watch nerd) and had an hours convo with the owner, he has extensive old equipment, and the modern stuff. He does on site repairs, waterproofing, servicing, everything. Even showed me a few re-dials he had made for a customer from his relative in India, pretty impressive.

He was even aware of a7750's and the eta clones, is familiar with them, and happy to work on them.

A pretty good find considering we have no real on board watch smith members here in London.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On Sunday, April 24, 2016 at 9:04 PM, lukenorris2011 said:

Funny enough, I stumbled across a new high St Jewellers/watch repair shop in NW London. I went in, (watch nerd) and had an hours convo with the owner, he has extensive old equipment, and the modern stuff. He does on site repairs, waterproofing, servicing, everything. Even showed me a few re-dials he had made for a customer from his relative in India, pretty impressive.

He was even aware of a7750's and the eta clones, is familiar with them, and happy to work on them.

A pretty good find considering we have no real on board watch smith members here in London.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Luke would you be happy to share the name of the guys shop, this could be a real help to our other UK members. 

Thanks DH