When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Chronomat Evolution Black Face With Gen Breitling Croc

lovepanerai

This is definitely on my list too. Beautiful, beautiful!!! I'm a bracelet guy myself... but that gen strap surely looks awesome!

We have similar taste in Breitlings. Brushed "Fighters Edition" Navi in blue... and Chronomat Evolution in black are my favourites as well.

Great choices!

This is definitely on my list too. Beautiful, beautiful!!! I'm a bracelet guy myself... but that gen strap surely looks awesome!

We have similar taste in Breitlings. Brushed "Fighters Edition" Navi in blue... and Chronomat Evolution in black are my favourites as well.

Great choices!

It is all about "great minds think alike" or no wait "great minds have similar taste"...... :p

Gosh, what a beauty! :wub:

That model is my favourite evo and I hope Angus will offer the new model with white lume an both side ar coating soon! Yes, I know he did so today. But I am still waiting for better pics with higher resolution to judge the dial's quality.

Gosh, what a beauty! :wub:

That model is my favourite evo and I hope Angus will offer the new model with white lume an both side ar coating soon! Yes, I know he did so today. But I am still waiting for better pics with higher resolution to judge the dial's quality.

I ordered it and will post detailed pictures as soon as it arrives :D

love it....no wait, let me put the caps on....LOVE IT. Great combo of strap and watch and great pics

BTW, where did you get the strap??

got the strap on Ebay for $269 - regular retail is $400 - US!!