When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

am i the only one bored of what the factories rep?

tyrantblade

And what they seem interest in repping?

Its not a case of having "everything" For me (i have 2 watches right now, both are Gens, one cheap seiko "New Monster" and one gen Breitling  (my Avenger II Seawolf, which i got at a steal and may never sell even if it just sits in its box))

Its simply a case of many things that im not attracted to, and not liking whats out there enough to spend money on it so soon 

Granted there are a few reps readily available that i probably will buy, just not anytime soon 

Its a pretty simple case of having better things to spend money on (mostly out of necessity, like weeks/months when im broke), the most important thing being getting 2 (teeth) implants, after my braces come off  (be glad to talk about that in private messages if anybody wants to)

But yeah, anybody else in a similar mindset (regardless of why) about being bored with what is already available and what will be (probably) available in the future?

Edited by tyrantblade

Nope. 

They make such a varied range of watches there is something for everyone. 

What would you like to see them rep, apart from Breitling?

19 minutes ago, kernow said:

Nope. 

They make such a varied range of watches there is something for everyone. 

What would you like to see them rep, apart from Breitling?

Well aside from Breitling everything i would want repped would have to be upsized (i like 43-45.5mm in full SS the best)

And by everything, there are only 2 models i can think of right off the top of my head that interest me

The Zenith "El Primero" "tricolor" and the newest GMT Master 2 Pepsi (because the colors they made the ceramic in look amazing)

I mean, id also like the updated AP ROO black themes (with red accents), an SOSF blue or black dial full SS, and an 8500 generation PO rep (maybe the 9300 as well with the new decorated rep movement, which looks close to gen)

But no hurry on what they already have 

Edited by tyrantblade