When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Ploprof down!!

Nanuq

I was out with the dogs on yon fearsome mountain and threw a rock so the dogs would think there was a critter in the woods. Yes, I'm that kind of mischievous dog owner. I was wearing the mighty Ploprof 1200 and alas, its gargantuan momentum was too much for the wimpy springbar, which failed dramatically. The watch flew in a lovely, possibly mathematically perfect, parabolic arc out into thin air, and came down in a heap behind a tree. Fearing the worst, I scampered off to retrieve yon mighty fallen Ploprof and was pleased to find it tangled in a stainless heap in a mass of wild roses and Labrador Tea. A quick once-over revealed no damage, although the tree looked irritated at its close call.

I just need to find some pins worthy of the Fearsome Beast that is the Ploprof, and I'm back in business again. :tu:

Yes, and when it touched down again several miles away it left behind fragments of the original failed springbar, left of center in this pic.

58349fdaf7612dc2a0ddc6098921824a.jpg