When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Daytona Zenith "el primero" replica

alterego

Hi fellow members. I have been looking for a Daytona replica for along time and those that I have owned never satisfied my expectations. It was a matter of quality and accuracy deficit. I´m still looking for "the replica" and one the concerns that I have is the case size. I know the older Daytonas were pretty small. Later there came  the 40 mm version which could cost as much a 1K for "ggod " replica. I don't doubt for that price the quality must be there. The question is what is the exact diameter and thickness for the Daytona (Zenith) of the manufactured by Rolex in between mid 80's and 1990 ? I like that model as it is a little more subdued (slimmer) so less bulky and the dial is less clattered (with fat hour markers) found in the current version. I aso lik the saphyre crystal and the SEL links, which is and advantage over the older Daytonas (Paul Newman school).

I'm sorry, I think I have mentioned too nmay things and that was not my intention. Please, let me know what are your views on case size of available rep Zenith Daytonas in the replica market.  

Cheers.   

?i=http%3A%2F%2Fi1114.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fk535%2Ftxrob779%2FDaytona%2FED9C0C00-4CB1-4295-8F2A-6C4DE173B7E2-4230-000014C0163C30D5.jpg

• 4 weeks later...