When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Need some help fellas on a TC sub or not TC

altesporsche

Hey guys,

i purchased this watch about a year ago as a TC sub. It looks and feels great in person aside from the bezel being stiff and missing the clicking. (Seller disclosed this prior) it came with a TC case with a TC insert in it and apparently the one in the watch is a gen and so is the crystal and crown. 

I took out the "TC" dial movement and stuff and installed a gen movement dial and hands.. but the crown wasn't sitting right in the case when not screwed in. Odd as it looks the right height from a quick look. 

The case is sterile between lugs and markings in the case are great. But doesn't seem to fit a gen movement for height. 

Can anyone tell me what this actually is ? 

It's not fitting my gen movement so I'm getting rid of it if I can identify it. Going to buy a V7 TC for the parts. 

IMG_9313.JPG

IMG_9314.JPG

IMG_9315.JPG

IMG_9316.JPG

IMG_9317.JPG

IMG_9319.JPG

IMG_9322.JPG

IMG_9323.JPG

IMG_9324.JPG

IMG_8546.JPG

IMG_8548.JPG

IMG_8550.JPG

IMG_8551.JPG

IMG_8713.JPG

Sure looks like a TC mid-case, but unsure which version, but nevertheless, a genuine 3135 should just drop in, so too a Yuki 3135, so a little unsure as to why your stem alignment is out.  Is your dial fitted flush to the movement, and not raised at any point?

Dial is flush to the movement and no areas looking out of place. It seems the movement sits too high in the case. Even the movement screws are out tobthe last thread to keep the movement in place. Odd.. I'll try fitting it again and see what happens. 

Cheers and thanks fellas