When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

What Do You Think Of These Watches

dvn

They look like decent watches at the very least, but no way I'd trust a skeleton back to 200m! Something's fishy there!

I don't find that fishy. I've got a Hamilton Khaki Navy GMT that has a display screw-down back, and it's also rated to 200M.

These Xezo watches are in the same price range as the Hammy's...Assuming that they are well constructed, and you like the style, they look like a good value.

They look like decent watches at the very least, but no way I'd trust a skeleton back to 200m! Something's fishy there!

I had a Tissot Seastar 1000 which is 300m and it had a dispaly back.. Come to think of it the Seastar is about that same price. I would probably go for the Tissot again over them. Also remember that Swiss Army makes some very nice watches in that price range. The $500 Swiss watch CAN be found.. it just won't have a big dollar name. Overall the Xezo stuff does look ok though.

I like their watches very nice quality and limited editions on all models. About 500 watches made per model. I own a few other of their models.

'Cause 500 is all they can sell with that fit and finish, and probably the minimum order for their Chiinese case suppliers..look at the finish on the top right of the bezel, the crown, and, the dial--all totally rep-like. And, as pug says, not a single thing interesting about the design that would makeme spend any of my rep money on one of these watches.

How many of these ETA movement dependant small watch assembly companies, (who do frankly what I would love to do, produce watches with low frills and proven movements to bring good quality mechanicals to the masses.....oh yeah...Seiko already did that...) are going to be around once ETA movements are only going to go into Swatch company watches?

I agree they are probably on a par with Tissot, Hamilton, Swiss Army, Oris, Accutron et al who can put an ETA mechanical out there for between $300-$1000. Better to stick with a proven name and warranty.

Hey......is that an Xezo youre wearing....wOw......I gotta get me one of those......or....wOw......I just gotta have something that has a Swiss movement...I don't care how bad the design is.....or what it says on the dial....as long as it's Swiss....'cuz those chocolate eaters....sure know how to make Toblerone and great watches......!

Edited by TTK

I would also do a fair bit of homework on this as I am sure I have read somewhere that Xezo have stopped production and you may in fact be buying up old stock, could be a bummer should something go wrong.

Ken