When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

So I hate my new dial, Is DHgate a good place get another one?

Americany13

I recently purchased a 116300 from a truster seller on here, I disliked the dial and was told not to worry about it since its just the way the picture was taken. I thought the Crown was to high on the Dial, Am I being too anal? Paid 288$

I want to swap the dial, DHgate? Order another from a different TD? or take the plunge and get a Gen Dial 

this is the watch I'm referring too  https://imgur.com/a/DJF4W

Edited by Americany13

If you’re looking for a replacement dial drop me a PM - I may have one. 

What else do you have? I’m looking for a couple bezel’s

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I recently purchased a 116300 from a truster seller on here, I disliked the dial and was told not to worry about it since its just the way the picture was taken. I thought the Crown was to high on the Dial, Am I being too anal? Paid 288$
I want to swap the dial, DHgate? Order another from a different TD? or take the plunge and get a Gen Dial 
this is the watch I'm referring too  https://imgur.com/a/DJF4W

I agree with you in your dial. It looks a off.

• Like 1

Also a tip for you@Americany13

Take some time to acknowledge the help and advice you’re getting here from the members who’re responding on your datejust threads. The guys are really wells of knowledge waiting to be tapped regarding what you’re asking and good manners is the key to meaningful interaction.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Legend said:

Also a tip for you@Americany13

Take some time to acknowledge the help and advice you’re getting here from the members who’re responding on your datejust threads. The guys are really wells of knowledge waiting to be tapped regarding what you’re asking and good manners is the key to meaningful interaction.

Did I come off as an [censored]? I apologize if I did. 

Did I come off as an [censored]? I apologize if I did. 

Lol, Actually no you didn’t. It was more of you asking something, and members chiming in to help you, and you not acknowledging their input.

There is however no rule against that here, it’s your right. My comment was more a tip to help you get the most out of your experience here especially when you need help with rolex stuff. At RWG, you couldn’t toss a rock without hitting a Rolex expert here and seeing that you’re fairly new, I just thought to share a tip on interaction.
I’ve seen many new members adopt the register-ask-disappear paradigm and whenever possible I prefer to see a new member integrate himself meaningfully here and in time evolve to a member who can help others.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Legend said:

Lol, Actually no you didn’t. It was more of you asking something, and members chiming in to help you, and you not acknowledging their input.

There is however no rule against that here, it’s your right. My comment was more a tip to help you get the most out of your experience here especially when you need help with rolex stuff. At RWG, you couldn’t toss a rock without hitting a Rolex expert here and seeing that you’re fairly new, I just thought to share a tip on interaction.
I’ve seen many new members adopt the register-ask-disappear paradigm and whenever possible I prefer to see a new member integrate himself meaningfully here and in time evolve to a member who can help others.

I totally understand, I've seen that on bodybuilding forums. " Help me lose 52lbs before Christmas" , "I want brad pitt abs in fight club" posts and then they disappear. 

Edited by Americany13
  • Like 1