When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Anyone Notice All The Panerais On 24?

section8

I didn't get close in shots, but I could see at least 3 people wearing rubber strap Pams on 24 tonight (watched both 2 hour broadcasts in one sitting)

One of the CTU field agents was wearing one too...wonder how much those guys get paid eh? LOL

I didn't get close in shots, but I could see at least 3 people wearing rubber strap Pams on 24 tonight (watched both 2 hour broadcasts in one sitting)

One of the CTU field agents was wearing one too...wonder how much those guys get paid eh? LOL

I noticed too, but you beat me to the punch.

WHat? How I missed them???? :bicycle:

First or second episode?

I didn't notice them until the second two episodes aired last night.

Someone please delete this post - series 6 does not start in the UK until next weekend!!! :lol:

Sorry, wasn't my intent to have spoilers :o I just noticed the Pams and wanted to discuss

Can you tell me in what moment you noticed them? I have the second episode in my hard drive and I search but i cannot find them...

:(

I saw them all on eps 3 and 4 last night. Curtis was wearing one that was quite visible near the end of ep 4. I've already deleted them from my tivo so i can't go back and search, sorry.

I saw them all on eps 3 and 4 last night. Curtis was wearing one that was quite visible near the end of ep 4. I've already deleted them from my tivo so i can't go back and search, sorry.

Ok i haven't downloaded ep 3 & 4 so i guess thats why i havent seen them :p

Series 6? Curtis? :blink:

Here we just got done on series 4! :wounded1:

BTW, I am really missing Michelle... :( Will she come back?

They had a semi close shot of the watch before the guy got out of the car towards the storage facility. I pointed it out to my fiance, then we both noticed it was gone as he walked towards the storage unit (both sleeves half rolled up). I suspected they were planning on using it as some sort of plot device later in the episode. Of course, it was back on when he raised the door, so it turned out to be nothing more than poor continuity.

Seen the episodes.. they all look like the same watch to me.. a Sub GMT Arktos..

Don't know if it is even genuine.. in the stills and generally don't see any trace of AR and the rubber strap seems suspicious ;)

I'll clean the frames and post them here.

I hope you remember my work on CSI:NY here:

http://www.rwg.cc/members/index.php?showto...1336&hl=csi

Who *#!* cares for the watches!! (apart from the great V's post naturally).

Is Michelle going to reappear on series 5-6, or not??

185587-6080.jpg