When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Ultimate Planet Ocean

keeno

The first one i got, was the Orange 42.5 4th gen version. It's nice to wear with jeans or casual clothes.

Since then, i also got the black/orange combo 4th gen. Presently, this is on a black gator strap, and is quite versatile, and almost dressy.

Most recently, i got the 45.5mm Black PO. This is a great watch, that can be worn with pretty much everything but a suit (due to it's size).

It looks great on brown croc, black croc, black rubber, and bracelet. In my opinion, this is easily the most usable colour.

Bright orange might not go with everything you wear. Also depends on your wrist size. If you need it to look smaller (e.g., you have a smaller wrist and want the larger diameter piece, but don't want it to look overly huge), black does appear slimming. Although, I've never seen Al Sharpton getting out of the tub in the morning...

@Kruzer - "Did they actually get the orange the exact correct color on the last version?" - Not sure about that but it's better than it was.

I just made my Ultimate into THE ultimate!! Bought a gen midsize SMP bezel on the bay for $60 (still in the sealed pack), removed the pearl and fitted it into my bezel (cos mine had the glass sticking up and you could catch it with a fingernail), removed the Omega logo and nipped off the up swept tails with a scalpel blade, relumed it in a whiter mix of C3 and C1 (cos the lume colour is not right on these) and Bob's your Uncle, Fannies your Aunt etc etc - glows like a proverbial and looks the [censored] now!!

Interesting that the gen bezel inserts are not stuck to the bezel but crimped on from the underside. So no way would a gen insert fit the rep - not sure if a gen bezel + insert would fit. Anyone want a gen mid size bezel plus insert minus pearl PM me!!!