When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Pics(updated).review Of Josh Pam 089 Gmt!

elprimerozen

I would like to thanks first Joshua for a perfect quality-delivery once again!

So lets see the watch first under sun so we can have an opinion for the colors of the dials:

187281-5586.jpg

187281-5587.jpg

187281-5588.jpg

Here we can see the pams on BOB strapsthat came to my today!(thanks Bob..straps are perfect) We can see that titanium is beautyfull on Dark brown leather:

187281-5589.jpg

We can see that the crystal is located higher than my 177h and both watches are from Josh.

As for the ar coating ots light ar compared to my 177h.

187281-5590.jpg

187281-5591.jpg

I love the dials on the gmt...in different light it can take different colors...see the watch on the first pic and compare to this pic:

187281-5592.jpg

187281-5593.jpg

...you can see that the crystal sits like the Davidsen watch..so it looks perfect:

187281-5594.jpg

187281-5595.jpg

..and more pics...the feel and the quality of the watch is superb!!!

187281-5596.jpg

...and the case back is thicker closer to gen

187281-5597.jpg

..and comparison of the profile view of the 089...see the differenses??

187281-5598.jpg

187281-5599.jpg

187281-5600.jpg

I love the dials on this one!

187281-5601.jpg

and the beautyful crystal that sits high!!

187281-5602.jpg

187281-5603.jpg

187281-5604.jpg

and yes we can see the different crystal position on this pic and the more more thicker bezel!!

187281-5605.jpg

187281-5606.jpg

and the crown is a litle different see this pic:

187281-5607.jpg

187281-5608.jpg

Thanks all for reading and i hope that you have enjoyed the pics!!

Also for the flaws you can pointed them out!!! But whatever the flaws are...this is one of the most beautyful Pams!

A big thanks to Josh and Bob and all of you that reading this!

My best regards to rwg and all of you!

...and in the night it glows like somebody relumed the watch :thumbsupsmileyanim:

187281-5609.jpg

187281-5610.jpg

187281-5611.jpg

That 89 looks great. I am impressed with the dial. Do you think the light AR means no AR? Now that I see yours in the flesh the only thing that is holding me back is the fact that the 89 gen has a titanium case. I have always wondered about the height on the 177h. I have never owned a gen H but I was aware that the automatic movement (2892) earlier PAM's had a higher bezel and crystal due to cyclops and hand stack.

I have always wondered about the height on the 177h. I have never owned a gen H but I was aware that the automatic movement (2892) earlier PAM's had a higher bezel and crystal due to cyclops and hand stack.

That's true.. they shouldn't have the same bezel height.. Manuals are lower than automatics

V-

I think you own an H. Is the bezel height (as I believe the caseback is) higher versus the G series and older manuals?

I have an I series 112.. I dont know to be honest how it is compared with the older versions but from photos they look the same to me...

The only one different and 'thinner' is the Logo 201a..

That 89 looks great. I am impressed with the dial. Do you think the light AR means no AR? Now that I see yours in the flesh the only thing that is holding me back is the fact that the 89 gen has a titanium case. I have always wondered about the height on the 177h. I have never owned a gen H but I was aware that the automatic movement (2892) earlier PAM's had a higher bezel and crystal due to cyclops and hand stack.

My pam 089 from Josh is Titanium like the gen...as for the AR its ligth compare to my 177h which can be totaly blue,but the 089 titanium you can see the blue effect in some positions only.Thanks.

All the pics came from my sonyericsson k800! :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Thanks for sharing these wonderful pics. That watch is on my list. Last year I asked here (or was it TRC?) for a reasonable PAM165 rep (Ti/SS). I wanted to build one up by swapping parts from a Ti model to an SS model. Problem was the "flat" Ti case which was just available for hand winding pannies. But when I see that 089 I am really thinking about a 165 or probably a 221 :wub: franken-rep... :whistling: I guess I have to contact Joshua soon..... :lol:

Excellent watch and reviews. I had looked this on Josh's site and turned it down because of the SS case - I hadn't noticed that a Ti version was now available. A 'must have', particularly with that crown and dial. I wonder how difficult would it be to fit a Swiss 7750?

apparently we have similiar tastes :) although i went blue/ fantasy on the 89 :)http://www.rwg.cc/members/index.php?showtopic=18208 :)

well, the truth is that neither of them have the correct dial color - at least what can be seen from the pictures - don't get me wrong it looks great, but I believe the gen is darker and has a more grayish/blue than a plain gray tone too it

A Hybrid between the 2 could yield the right results and than of course the before mentioned missing second marker at 9 and GMT hand size...please dealers have that fixed