When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Rolex Help

Wrist.stalker

Hey guys I'm looking for someone in USA that can work on my Rolex 1601 and 118238 ..

can anyone here help me ...

Mymanmatt it's usually the guy that helps me- but looks likes he's out of the business..

my 1601 might need a new crystal and date needs to be aligned.... Date looks to small that's why I'm saying it might need a new crystal

118238 Date need to be aligned-

8fe6ebaf21b3bd2db68249a6d0958e24.jpg

79156030d2bd5606cba314597b2c3644.jpg

Do you see anything wrong ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A real Day Date in white gold would be a 118239, so I'm assuming this is a rep. Also, a real DD wouldn't need to have the date aligned!

I don't know of anyone who can do this type of work for you. I used Mymanmatt and he was very good at dealing with DWOs, but if he's retired, that's too bad.

Maybe you could find someone over at RWI who could help you out.

• Like 1

A real Day Date in white gold would be a 118239, so I'm assuming this is a rep. Also, a real DD wouldn't need to have the date aligned!
I don't know of anyone who can do this type of work for you. I used Mymanmatt and he was very good at dealing with DWOs, but if he's retired, that's too bad.
Maybe you could find someone over at RWI who could help you out.

thanks - I might end up selling them both . they are very with nice with a lot of gen parts ..

I have been sick since thanksgiving. It has been one thing after another. Flu, covid (twice) in hospital, out of hospital. Leg wounds, blood clots circulation problems etc etc. had 9 doctors appts in one week. None of the doctors really sure what’s wrong. 😂😂😂😂😂. So, here it is 5th of April., and just like it  came on, it’s starting to go away . Very strange. I’m feeling better than before it all started. So, I’m not out of the game yet. I do have a couple of repairs that have Ben postponed that I need to complete before I take new work. If you are trying to repair yourself or have a repair shop that has questions, don’t hesitate to email or text me. I’ll help in anyway I can. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
I have been sick since thanksgiving. It has been one thing after another. Flu, covid (twice) in hospital, out of hospital. Leg wounds, blood clots circulation problems etc etc. had 9 doctors appts in one week. None of the doctors really sure what’s wrong. . So, here it is 5th of April., and just like it  came on, it’s starting to go away . Very strange. I’m feeling better than before it all started. So, I’m not out of the game yet. I do have a couple of repairs that have Ben postponed that I need to complete before I take new work. If you are trying to repair yourself or have a repair shop that has questions, don’t hesitate to email or text me. I’ll help in anyway I can. 

I understand my friend- hope you get well soon ... your health is more important then anything... Keep me updated on my 1665 and Gold presidential... god bless