When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Replica Watch Disadvantages

hambone

Sitting in the lounge of the shuffleboard grounds a well built blond seated at the end of the bar was constantly staring at my watch,

She walked over and with a wry smile asked " Is that a replica Panerai 111 H you are wearing?" At first I was stunned that she knew that

my rep was an H as opposed to a G which was made without the sandwich dial. When I asked her how she knew this, she said, "You look like a sandwich dial kind of man to me and I want your penis in my mouth". Well, being duly impressed with this womans grasp of watch dials I retorted, "Certainly, any time you want me to place my penis into your mouth , I am up for the job, but seriously, I must know how you knew that my watch was a replica and not a genuine Panerai?" She pulled down her laced bra and exposed two of the largest most perfectly shaped breasts I had seen in 55 days and said, "I work for Paypal Hambone and you are over your limit so I am going to have to make you pay with a load of man gravy on my [censored]" Well, I replied, do your worst.

He offered her his honour, she honoured his offer, and he was honour and offer all night. Thanks, I'm here til tuesday. Don't forget to tip your waitress. Oh, two drums and a cymbal set fell off a cliff. Ba-Dum-Tchh!!!!! Thank you, thank you. Please, too much. No, really, I used to be a werewolf, but I'm alright now-oooooooooooooooo.

I think he really needs to get out more......and in more..........and out more.......and in more..........and out more.......and........

HAHAH! :D

This actually reminds me of the school assignments where you get the start of a story, and you have to finish it.. ..only this has blowjobs in it.. and replica watches (though if I was given an assignment now, it would more than likely contain some kind of reference to a watch or two).. ..and paypal.. ..and sexy women in laced bras.. ..and [censored].. ..and man gravy.. ..and shuffleboard grounds..

Come to think of it.. It's not really like the the school assignments where you get the start of a story, and you have to finish it at all..

He offered her his honour, she honoured his offer, and he was honour and offer all night. Thanks, I'm here til tuesday. Don't forget to tip your waitress. Oh, two drums and a cymbal set fell off a cliff. Ba-Dum-Tchh!!!!! Thank you, thank you. Please, too much. No, really, I used to be a werewolf, but I'm alright now-oooooooooooooooo.

190899-4938.jpg

"I said don't call us, we'll call you flower"

Is this a work in progress? :unsure:

JTB

Sorry, my wife called me away from the computer and I wrapped it up a little short of what was intended, but the point

gets through anyway. I do need to get out more too by the way. All work and no play..... :crazy:

The problem was she only wanted your REPLICA penis: Replica Penis

Could very well be.......She probably wanted to insert it into her replica vagina. :1: