When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Group Buy For Hublot Big Bang

horse

Not sure if this is allowed, but Takashi from RWI is organizing a GB for the HBB.

The link is here http://replica-watch.info/forum/viewtopic....&highlight= :thumbsupsmileyanim:

I have never been able to access RWI, the page never comes up!

Which dealer is this group buy with, and how much is it ?

I have never been able to access RWI, the page never comes up!

Which dealer is this group buy with, and how much is it ?

Reportedly Ms. King, second production run with guaranteed QC - $375 shipped.

Edited by drop

I am the only authorized HBB dealer for the forum market, I am pretty sure no dealer can afford a purchase more than 3 HBBs at this moment.

The HBB QC issues only occur on the first batch which shipped out on 24th December, all QC issues are fixed during the time, all my HBBs were returned to the watch maker to fix the issues and I now personally check every single HBB shipped from me.

If you guys can make up a group buy, I am happy to give you good price and good QC as well as warranty (I will pay for return shipping fee if you receive the HBB in defective condition).

I will have a Chinese New Year special prices for some of my new watches, HBB will be one of them, even the GB is not successful, you can still purchase HBB at great price, details please refer to my dealer section later today.