When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Valentines Day... Rep For The Lady

dak244

Alright Alright, before you even start on me, I know a rep for Valentines Day seems like a REALLY LAME gift. The thing is, my girlfriend knows all about rep's and she loves them. We aren't really into the whole "holiday gift" thing, so what I get her is not an issue.

With that being said, does anyone have any good suggestions as to watches to get her? I have looked at the YM Rolesium, which I/she really like, but it seems a little flashy (anyone know from experience?). She loves the J12, but can't deal with the black and white bands. Any other suggestions would be greatly appreaciated...

For the ladies, the Tank Francaise is one gorgeous and sexy watch. Either the men's mid-size or full size would be my suggestion as the ladies' model is too small.

They are a dime a dozen in Manhattan but damn, it looks good on them. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

On the other side of the spectrum, check out my avatar. The Daytona doesn't look to shabby on her. :D

(Maybe she'll comment but)Wife loves her:

Rolex datejust with diamonds,

FM Crazy Hours (colorful dial),

PP Twenty-4.

Omega Nicole Kidman.

I got her the LV Manhattan GM bag (she already knows) for v-day with matching purse from dave_nyc... She got the wallet the other day and loved it, purse shipped out today.

Every woman I have been serious with has a "platinum" Rolex pearlmaster. This is IMO the must have watch for any lady. It is simple, elegant and can be worn with a fancy dress or jeans. Women like versatility. My friends always joke when they see a lady with a Rolex they say "she must have dated Jody" LOL...............

You know, while we are on the topic, I was checking out the Ladies FM Curvex Conquistador and when comparing it to the gen, I noticed the rep doesnt have the circle around the lettering and dials, just before the digits. Is this because it was a different model or is it just a flaw in the rep?

If you want my personal view, I would use the budget to get her a genuine nice handbag, nice pen etc. For a budget of around 200-300 usd you can get something nice, not a fake. It is fun to have a rep watch as a beater which you dont have to be careful with, but I would never give my wife a fake watch. She does deserve better than that.

Just my view, hope I didnt offent anyone.

Have you looked at the Louis Vuittons an Andrews and Josh's sites. I wouldn't buy a Loius Vuitton mens watch,obviuosly they are for French Gigolos with thin moutaches but they have some very pretty ones in womens styles. I got one for my wife at christmas and she loves it. Worth checking out.

Or you can go for the Jaeger Le Coultre Reverso that I bought for my wife 3 weeks ago...just make sure you get a newer and more updated version than the one I got :lol:

Her patience and understanding about me spending hours and hours on the forum dropped instantly for a moment there. :whistling:

192711-4519.jpg