When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

VSF only release watch every two weeks

Just wondering if anyone else came across delays from VSF factory? Ordered rhodium dial YM from Andrew payment verified ok on 3/17/24, still no qc pics, when asked about am told the factory is only releasing every two weeks, well it is the third week... Thanks.

Andrew is a reliable, long time vendor & there are often production/supply delays he is unable to do anything about. Repeated queries do little other than to add to these delays.

If you just ordered on the 17th, I would give it another few weeks before contacting Andrew again. If you do not hear anything by the end of the month, I would email him a simple, 'Hi, can you tell me the status of my order? Thank you.'

As they say, good things come to those who wait.

Shipping has slowed down over the years.  This is by design to guarantee you will actually get the watch.  My last Andrew shipment took a full month.  It's in the hands of couriers most likely.  Although I do miss the days of ordering from Andrew on a Monday and having a DHL package on a Saturday. 😞  Those days are gone.

On 4/3/2024 at 8:17 AM, chronos666 said:

Just wondering if anyone else came across delays from VSF factory? Ordered rhodium dial YM from Andrew payment verified ok on 3/17/24, still no qc pics, when asked about am told the factory is only releasing every two weeks, well it is the third week... Thanks.

they've had an influx of orders because of what happened to Clean

so basically, as soon as they produce a watch it's basically sold and they're just filling orders right now

that's the real cause of the "delay" people are witnessing everywhere 

So they are being built to order? Find that hard to believe with the demand. Three weeks since I paid and I was told by TT ,

VSF are only sending orders to him every two weeks. Email inquiry response to him is , watch has not been released by factory yet. So I wait I guess. Not much else can do. 

• 3 weeks later...