When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Badly Abused My Ult 45mm Po's Tonight

tenacious_b

My buddy and I wore my asian and swiss PO's to the gym tonight, and after our workout, hit the hot tub and pool. Both are Salt Water, and the pool is very cold and the hot tub is 105 degrees. Well, we went back and forth pool to hot tub and on and on probably 5 times over the course of an hour. That was 4 hours ago, and they are both tight as a drum and dry as a bone. Both are also keep damn accurate time. I only gained a minute over the period of 4 weeks.

By the way, Andrew has been a dream to deal with.

Cheers!

Bryan

My buddy and I wore my asian and swiss PO's to the gym tonight, and after our workout, hit the hot tub and pool. Both are Salt Water, and the pool is very cold and the hot tub is 105 degrees. Well, we went back and forth pool to hot tub and on and on probably 5 times over the course of an hour. That was 4 hours ago, and they are both tight as a drum and dry as a bone. Both are also keep damn accurate time. I only gained a minute over the period of 4 weeks.

Cheers!

Bryan

...speaking as someone who keeps his watches under a glass dome in a climate controlled room......ARUGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

Oh well, glad your toy survived

Congrats on a good test. I have found out the hard way that the ultimate test is not swimming or showering but rather taking it into a steam room. I had one rep that I had taken swimming numerous times but the minute I left it on in a steam shower I had moisture all over the dial. Of course my solution of sticking it in a toaster at modest temperatures did not work out to well either. :lol:

Congrats on a good test. I have found out the hard way that the ultimate test is not swimming or showering but rather taking it into a steam room. I had one rep that I had taken swimming numerous times but the minute I left it on in a steam shower I had moisture all over the dial. Of course my solution of sticking it in a toaster at modest temperatures did not work out to well either. :lol:

Good Lord, steam rooms, toasters...you guys are worse than John Cameron Swayze and the Timex torture tests.

Congrats on a good test. I have found out the hard way that the ultimate test is not swimming or showering but rather taking it into a steam room. I had one rep that I had taken swimming numerous times but the minute I left it on in a steam shower I had moisture all over the dial. Of course my solution of sticking it in a toaster at modest temperatures did not work out to well either.

:bangin: Thats the funniest thing Ive read all day! :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Actually ROLEX dose not advise their watches to be used near steam or steam rooms. At least that was what the watchmaker told me?

Cheers!

Bryan

Decided to give the bracelet of my asian SMP (also bought from Andrew - Top Bloke !) a bit of a scrub under the tap and splashed a little water on the crystal and the back - the inside of the crystal steamed up a few minutes after I had dried the outside !! A few minutes on a hot radiator soon sorted it out but I won't be doing that again in a hurry !! Since then, I am terrified of going anywhere near water with any of my reps !! :mellow:

Edited by Fireman_Fred

Toaster ha ha brilliant.

The radiator is always a trusty way to do it. Reminds me of my student days when i came home a little worse for wear one night. I must have checked a message on my phone in the night....woke up in the morning to see it submerged in a pint of water. Needless to say i was quite horrified, i took it apart, put it on the radiator for a day and it turned straight back on B)