When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Holy @#$% Correct Sa Rep Has Landed!

Defender110

i have heard of this correct rep as existing... awhile back someone posted a blurry pic of a rep that most on the boards assumed was a gen because it had the correct 1/3 red circles. i have asked Every dealer on these boards and then some about this watch in alot of diff. ways in my quest to source the item... most dealers said they never heard of this Correct dial Version or that it was a factory sample and was not produced yada yada yada... but a old dealer contact of mine has now CONFIRMED its existence... and i have now ordered this baby!!!

SA2.bmpSA1.bmp

Guest submersible24g

I told you it existed!! :thumbsupsmileyanim:

i had this one a few months ago but gave it away as a gift to my brother as it was too big for me. i bought it off another member so i wasnt sure where exactly it came from.

glad you found one!!!

Hope I didn't upset you, that really was not my intention.

I did say it was as close as I've seen but if we don't pick out a small inaccuracy here and there we just end up thinking we have a perfect watch when we don't.

Genuinely sorry if I upset you though.

I would love to have a SA rep. I had a genuine model for a little while but sold it. I couldn't stand to have that much money on my arm. I'd rather have several watches. If I break one I still have numerous back ups! Now if I made more money gens would line my watch box but still with quite a few reps!

Cheers and post some pics once you have it in hand!

I am watching out for a pretty nice SA for a long time. This one seems to be nice but when I took a further look to the pic I saw that the "45" bezel marker is wrong: "4" on genuine watch isn't closed! Furthermore: Hands are too short and of course the date font is.... typically :whistling:

I guess it would be a good base for modds but it seems to be impossible to get a gen dial and -indeed- gen hands. Finally the closed "4" can't be fixed :wounded1:

Nevertheless: That's a huge chrono and I am liking it. Probably I pull the tigger on it...

• 4 weeks later...