When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Oh Boy, My Two New Watches

Pugwash

Pugs once again is only telling half the truth...

The source for these two watches he got from me. He then sent his brother to the shop "pichai shop" on ground floor of MBK to get these two watches for him.

Anyone that wants to knwo where to get these contact me via pm or email!

Leonado, thanks for the details on where to find the store. The reason I didn't mention this previously is because the last time we spoke here, you were exceedingly rude and insulting. I didn't want to mention you in case you started posting your incredible venom.

Why don't you just start up a business of selling MBWs? It's obviously what you want to do.

Can't you just leave me to enjoy my new watches in peace? Give me at least the weekend to be proud and happy before you start up your [censored] machine once more.

ps. You never answered my question last time. Why did I need to mention the one stall he'd already mentioned? Your entire diatribe was based on ignoring that crucial point. Feet of clay, Leo. Feet of clay.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes true enough, but why all the axe grinding?

Long story, but basically, someone on TRC asked if anyone knew of any sites other than the one that sells these watches in Bangkok. I said I didn't, and Leonado called me a liar.

Six pages of flame later, we still don't know what his beef was.

As for what I paid for them, it was over $200.

($200 is 6720 THB)

OK you did not post the information, but from the thread I read somebody else had already mentioned MBK, so why would you repeat the same information? That's why I don't get his problem.................

It wasn't someone else that repeated the store, it was the guy asking the question who mentioned the store in his first post ...

It wasn't merely mentioning MBK either, it was the tiny little stall in MBK. He even knew it by name.

thanks Pug. Maybe with a group buy over 10 he can get them for $200.

Ok, let's end this right now before someone comes along and actually thinks this is happening.

I'm only going to say it once.

You are not going to get these watches at $200 each. Impossible. Even Leo doesn't get them at $200, as his maths is all screwy. He's paying over 7000 baht for them, and that's before you even consider delivery. The guy doesn't do bulk discount (or at least that's what I hear)

If I were to consider selling one of mine, it would be closer to $400 than $200. A lot closer. The dollar sucks, remember.

OK if I have this straight. A thread was started asking where to get good watches, stating he heard of a stall in MBK, but do you know anywhere else?

Now why would you reply to that if you only knew of MBK? You would not, simple................

Even more reason to not understand what this leonado's problem is :p:bangin:

Guest leonado

Okay, just back from airport.

The price in Thai baht is 7.250 each piece, exchange rates vary from day to day, but figures out to 200 US$ per watch.

I am not interested in selling anything so I give away the information for free to anyone, just like Pudwhack SHOULD do. This is a community and sharing is the key.... However, he feels more like gloating about his new treasures than helping others out.

The shop in question is on ground floor of MBK, the shop is right across from shop 1B-20 (check http://www.mbk-center.co.th/th/Floor/floor1.htm for a floorplan of ground floor)

I am not affiliated with this shop other than that I have been a customer for over 5 years and 15 trips to Bangkok.

L

P.S. PMs are not working...so email me at: leonado32@yahoo.de if you need further infos

I am not interested in selling anything so I give away the information for free to anyone, just like Pudwhack SHOULD do. This is a community and sharing is the key.... However, he feels more like gloating about his new treasures than helping others out.

Just because I don't like posting the location of a replica stall on the internet does not mean I don't want to help. I wonder what the stall owners think about their address being posted where google can find it. I've never been to the stall and I don't know if the owners would like me getting them on google. :blink:

If you feel I've not helped this community in any way, then I apologise and will immediately get on to writing some tutorials, reviews and how-to articles, just like you have. Oh, hang on, I got that the wrong way round ... :Jumpy:

So, the entirety of your flaming is because I didn't publicly post the address of a contraband dealer on the internet? Is that it?

ps. You get a better price than my brother does. That must be because the guy knows you.

Guest leonado

Yeah, go on and write another exciting tutorial...I just hope I can keep myself from creaming my pants when I get to read it!

I wonder what most members are more interested in: the real lowdown on mbws or another tutorial????

L

P.S. It is not that you aren't helpful but you sure aren't volunteering any information

Edited by leonado

So, the entirety of your flaming is because I didn't publicly post the address of a contraband dealer on the internet? Is that it?

I could be wrong (wouldn`t be the first or last time) but i get the feeling all Leonado wants is for you to thank him (again) publicly on this board.

And that you praise him sky high for letting you and others in on the mbw secret.

And that everytime you mention one of your two mbw`s (couldn`t be normal and just get one like everybody else, could you? :lol: ) you also tell the story about Leonado letting you in on the secret and that you`re eternally grateful for that.

Or do you think it`s something else? :g:

I could be wrong (wouldn`t be the first or last time) but i get the feeling all Leonado wants is for you to thank him (again) publicly on this board.

Seeing as he started before I'd ever received the watches, I don't think so. Still, he's posted this shop's details openly several times and never flamed anyone else using the info.

Yeah, go on and write another exciting tutorial...I just hope I can keep myself from creaming my pants when I get to read it!

I wonder what most members are more interested in: the real lowdown on mbws or another tutorial????

L

Oh, shut up already.

Listen up everybody; for your mbw/wbm/wm/bb go to mbk centrum, yes thats in Thailand.

Go to Pathumwan princess hotel on the groundfloor. Across the KFC ........................is the place marked X.

199005-2138.png

Good luck with your new watches.

Guest leonado

Nope, not quite....

I want Pug to share his info with other members that don't know yet and to voluntarily point them in the right direction! No need at all to mention my name even. Just the facts: where, how, how much etc.

L

And that you praise him sky high for letting you and others in on the mbw secret.

And that everytime you mention one of your two mbw`s (couldn`t be normal and just get one like everybody else, could you? :lol: ) you also tell the story about Leonado letting you in on the secret and that you`re eternally grateful for that.

Or do you think it`s something else? :g: