When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Ok - Who's Going To Bite - Cmon I Dare Ya

fotoman

• 2 weeks later...
Close......................But no cigar. I'm holding out for this one:

I dunno . . . if I squint I can still see some non-diamond covered surfaces which I feel really detract from the bling factor of the watch.

Also, when a particular dealer says a watch has "real diamonds" does he actually mean real diamonds or is that a codeword for mineral glass?

I've kind of lost track of the marketing buzzwords lately.

This is such a waste of time in a rep.. I don't know what the designers in the factories were thinking.

If you are going to replicate a Breitling, make a two-tone or full gold chronomat evolution!!! Diamonds or not, these are reps I would definitely consider!

If you are going to replicate a Breitling, make a two-tone or full gold chronomat evolution!!! Diamonds or not, these are reps I would definitely consider!

Yes, yes, yes!!!!!!!!! I saw on some style show the other day that gold is back in style. Maybe we will start to see some more gold reps soon.

• 2 weeks later...
Oh... My... God...

I ordered the CZ version, along with a hublot big bang this week from angus... May order a white dial evo to swap though. I never understood why on a all polished evo they would put a brushed bezel, to me the shine of the "ice" compliments the shiny case better then the dull bezel.

Only evo I'd prefer more is the Black MOP, now that is a sweet watch.

I ordered the CZ version, along with a hublot big bang this week from angus... May order a white dial evo to swap though. I never understood why on a all polished evo they would put a brushed bezel, to me the shine of the "ice" compliments the shiny case better then the dull bezel.

Only evo I'd prefer more is the Black MOP, now that is a sweet watch.

can't wait to see the photos :)

Too much going on with all the sub-dials and the diamonds, IMO. I have one bling watch and it's a TT DJ with a onxy dial. It has a diamond bezel, but no markers at all (which took a little getting used to for reading the time). I finished it off with a 14K jubilee band from PT and I love it! I get a lot of compliments on it and my fiance actually likes it (which I was worried about. Thought she might think it was too "pimpy.")

-Pete

Too much going on with all the sub-dials and the diamonds, IMO. I have one bling watch and it's a TT DJ with a onxy dial. It has a diamond bezel, but no markers at all (which took a little getting used to for reading the time). I finished it off with a 14K jubilee band from PT and I love it! I get a lot of compliments on it and my fiance actually likes it (which I was worried about. Thought she might think it was too "pimpy.")

-Pete

I dont think the photo does it justice (much like the standard ultimate evo), you need at least a wrist shot if not to just see it in person. This was one of the watches I tried on in St. Admin (along with the big bang, which I also ordered), the diamonds just called to me more then the standard.