When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Cartier Santos Chrono With Swiss 7753

lovepanerai

the one you are showing below is decorated and it is harded to point out the differences. Here is a picture of the Santos Chrono movement that is a Swiss 7753

if you examine the bridges you will notice that the finish is brushed vs. rough/beadblasted on genuine swiss 7753 undecorated movements, there is also no sign of the Swiss 27 jewels and the 7753 stamp below the balance wheel. The date window on the front of the watch is the biggest indicator that this is no Swiss 7753 - the date wheel on the 7753 has only a very small gap between the dial and the wheel - the recessed date wheel is caused by a gear sitting on top of the datehweel that is only used in Asian 7750s. There are more differences that would require a higher resolution picture to be available - but since the flaws are so obvious I don't think it is required.

post-1495-1171149703_thumb.jpg

The easiest, simplest, and best way to tell if it's Asian or Swiss, is to simply look at the balance attachment parts, the Swiss use removable studs, whereas the Asian ones are fixed and screwed in place...

It's a old version Asian 7750...

RG

The expert has spoken. :) I guess there has been a mistake made, hopefully it's corrected before we have another episode. :black_eye:

Hi All...

Apologies for the wrong picture. As you know my business practice that I do not scam customers. All who purchase will indeed get the Swiss 7753. If not, 101% money back. Thanks!

Have a nice weekend

Andrew

I sense a money-making opportunity here ;)

Hi All...

Apologies for the wrong picture. As you know my business practice that I do not scam customers. All who purchase will indeed get the Swiss 7753. If not, 101% money back. Thanks!

Have a nice weekend

Andrew

Andrew: thanks for your reply - I hoped that you made an honest mistake posting the wrong pictures :)

Hi All...

Have a nice weekend

Andrew

Thanks for the quick response Andrew...

TT

Guest RiverwindMDS
Hi All...

Have a nice weekend

Andrew

Can you make us see the real pictures instead?

Guest RiverwindMDS
assuming that there is only one factory making it you could take the Watchhonpo pictures as a reference:

http://shopping.e-conveni.net/item_info.ht..._id=973520&

Good, thanks.

Now just start to pount out the flaws of this version.

Please point out all the flaws.

The first one in my opionion is that the datewheel is white and not cream like the dial.

Good, thanks.

Now just start to pount out the flaws of this version.

Please point out all the flaws.

The first one in my opionion is that the datewheel is white and not cream like the dial.

I am not that much into Cartier replicas and definitely no expert on the gens - would be best if somebody who knows about Cartier's points them out

I am not that much into Cartier replicas and definitely no expert on the gens - would be best if somebody who knows about Cartier's points them out

I'm nota big Cartier fan either, but aside from the date font and the pretty rough-looking fit nd finish, this one looks pretty accurate.

heeheee :wacko:

they using the panerai font finally on the gen swiss 7753 watches... just not in a pannie this time :( ... why 'o why could they not get this date font on the pannies :angry: ... any of them really!

oooow bait and switch.. the asian has correct PANNIE FONT! swiss 7753 has stock font. but why o why can we not get this asain 7750 font on any of our pannies!!!!!!