When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

PANERAI 210 From Silixprime

V

Thanks guys for your kind words.. this watch is my elegant choice and I love it.

very good...how long does the lume lasts??

The lume last quite long BUT the good thing is that if you are out on the sun and you go for example to an elevator or a darker room it glows like there is no tomorrow... meaning that the day the lume looks better than the night because it is constantly charged by the sun..

Veni-

With you all the way. The Radiomir's, 1950 and 217 just rock with super lume. I have always been a huge believer in the elevator factor. The glow in the elevator just warms the heart. You're shoes and strap will look fabulous as they pass through airport security. :D Finepics does a beautiful job.

231 on the way. Rose gold and super lume - :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Veni-

With you all the way. The Radiomir's, 1950 and 217 just rock with super lume. I have always been a huge believer in the elevator factor. The glow in the elevator just warms the heart. You're shoes and strap will look fabulous as they pass through airport security. :D Finepics does a beautiful job.

231 on the way. Rose gold and super lume - :thumbsupsmileyanim:

I know Warren about the 231.... it is BEAUTIFUL, but for a very strange way I deny to wear gold or rose gold watches...

Maybe it is my denial of getting older :whistling: (next year I will be 30 - then we'll see.....)

..And yes.. Finepics does a great relume job :victory:

Have you got a movement shot. I have looked at a few 210's and this looks the best one I have seen. What do you think?

I thought the group buy was only silix watch.

This is the CN movement 210 from Silix. Relume and recessed pin fixed by FInepics.

I'm confused, I can't see a CN movement for a 210 on Silix Prime and there is no 210 on Silx Watch. What is the reference for yours?

It's a custom made order.. Asked for their Swiss 210 (don't remember their model number) BUT with CN movement instead.

CHeers

Kostas

• 2 weeks later...

Thought to post a couple more of the 210 pictures.. I really love this watch and with the lume is :wub:

I am waiting a custom CK strap in 26/22 for this watch... we'll see how it will look like.

41568-38045.jpg

41568-38046.jpg

41568-38047.jpg