When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

New Eu Based Dealer - Need You Opinions

t

Hi

i have a friend from UK. He is a very nice person and a very good businessman

i think many of you will know him from ebay. He sells very nice straps and parts on ebay many years and has over thousands positive feedbacks. But the items on ebay are only a small choice from his big stock. He can get also watch repair tools and also replica watches.

His prices are GREAT and HE SHIP FROM UK and ACCEPT PAYPAL

he will get also watches if you ask him.

here a link to his ebay site, but he has now less items listed

Link removed

should we invite him here on RWG?

Ahh excuse me but this "should we invite him" bit, are you trying to breach RWG's normal policy?

If he want's in he get's in to line like everyone else.

I am also removing your link as it can be deemed spamming.

Ken

he sell straps, buckles, deployants and bracelet from Panerai, rlx, omega, patek philippe etc.

good price, shipping free, paypal and EU based

we haven´t replica strap dealer here... on BOB straps are different.

i think it is a good idea. I will ask strapco tomorrow and hope he is interested

Admin has get his ok

regards

tourby

Edited by tourbillon1801

he sell straps, buckles, deployants and bracelet from Panerai, rlx, omega, patek philippe etc.

good price, shipping free, paypal and EU based

we haven´t replica strap dealer here... on BOB straps are different.

i think it is a good idea. I will ask strapco tomorrow and hope he is interested

Admin has get his ok

regards

tourby

i bought a few straps from strapco and they were absolutly the worst straps i've ever seen! cheap so i did not expect much but i didn't expect them to tear in half the first time i wore one! they are not even made of leather the ones i got. almost like garbage bag plastic. i hope he's got some better stuff than that. certainly not the same level as the parts you sell which are very high quality. i still have the other half of the strap that tore down the middle to remind me not to buy cheap straps ever again.

i bought a few straps from strapco and they were absolutly the worst straps i've ever seen! cheap so i did not expect much but i didn't expect them to tear in half the first time i wore one! they are not even made of leather the ones i got. almost like garbage bag plastic. i hope he's got some better stuff than that. certainly not the same level as the parts you sell which are very high quality. i still have the other half of the strap that tore down the middle to remind me not to buy cheap straps ever again.

he sell all standard rep straps there we know from our rep watches. I have bought many many straps from him. He can get also cheaper straps and better straps. Please look his prices. His prices are very good and he will get us better prices as on ebay.

I have bought rubber straps, lether straps, buckle, deploy... and they are 100% identical to the straps on the replica wartches from our dealers here...

also he is very good for all EU based members. He ship his items from UK and with FREE SHIPPING cost.

Sorry, but we can´t pay $15-$35 shipping cost for one strap from our Asian dealers. And i will not risk customs problems for straps or buckles???