When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Rolex 1680 Dial On The Bay Jdm_k20

cskent69

There is a 1680 dial on the bay from jdm_k20 for the 1680. Does anyone know this seller - and what do you think of his re-dials? Any good? Very expensive at $350. I have searched from jdm_k20 on the forum - but the results were inconclusive. Any opinions would be greatly appreciated.

Definitely on the pricey side. You might keep looking around. Ubi and some of the others know more than I do about the seller- but I've heard his watches are made-up, meaning compiled from parts, which sucks for the unsuspecting collector. I bought a redial from Hong Kong a couple of years ago for $90. Good original dials in the $350 range are OK, but not a redial.

Hi,

I've brought a couple of dials off of jdm by giving him a best offer and am very pleased with the quality and service and i didn't pay anywhere near USD350. The problem with Red Sub dials is that i've never seen any that are close to the real deal. jdm's look like white sub dials but with red lettering. As for Hong Kong dials in my experience they're cheap (USD100) but nowhere near on details.

Cheers

P.

Hi,

I've brought a couple of dials off of jdm by giving him a best offer and am very pleased with the quality and service and i didn't pay anywhere near USD350. The problem with Red Sub dials is that i've never seen any that are close to the real deal. jdm's look like white sub dials but with red lettering. As for Hong Kong dials in my experience they're cheap (USD100) but nowhere near on details.

Cheers

P.

yes never underestimate the power of "best offer" :thumbsupsmileyanim:

I've made some scandalous ones and got away with it

it seems there are a few people selling these re-dials... which looks pretty decent... but NOT at 200-300 bucks!!

i recently purchase a DWSD Re-dial from a RichardH on the bay... 99 bucks... same Singer quality as those $250-$350 re-dials those other guys are offering...

jewelertools and jdmk20 sell the same products... jewelertools lives right down the street from me...

he sells those aftermarket Sub/SD cases with genuine movements... and various parts...

way too overpriced!! but his end products look great!

jewelertools has a website... but i have forgotten it... can anyone post link?

PP

• 2 weeks later...