When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Honest Opinion Needed!

watchman12345

OK heres the story. I recently bought a BCE graphite which had to sent back to be replaced as it was not hacking. Now I got the replacement yesterday and the bezel is very loose, and today I went to set the time and after pulling out the crown heard a click and now it wont set the time anymore it just rotates without doing anything. Am I entitled to another replacement or is it tough look? I emailed the dealer but I guess I;; be waiting a week for a reply due to the CNY...

Did you try to set the date while the our hand was between the 10 or 2 hour marker? If so that may have broken the movement as you should never do that with any 7750 movement, even Swiss ETA.

If it just broke staight away without you doing anything like what I mention, then I think you should have it replaced again, just bad luck really.

Cheers :D

One of the prerequisite of being a trusted dealer is to a certain extent ensuring that the product is in working order. It should be replaced.

Buying online is always a gamble in my opinion and the only reason I still do is because I believe the RWG recommended dealers can be trusted and stand by their products, irrespective if it's hand picked and examined or drop shipped.