When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Ulitmate Po45 - Is Silix The Ultimate

jsw

silix has eta for 150

both silix and josh have flaws. josh hands too long silix to short both bya hair.

josh's maybe be 2% closer to gen but costs alot more.

i dont like omegas and my 45mmpo is my favorite rep.

both are great watchs if 50 bucks means nothing to you get josh. if you want a great rep at a great price get silix

The one offered by Silix is the predecessor to the 'Ultimate' PO

It is possible to get an 'Ultimate' Asian (watch :p ) but only Andrew and Joshua offer them.

I would spend the extra and get the ETA Ultimate.

PT offers them aswell if you're situated in Europe

Edited by steppen

ok' i dont know how many times i have to post this.

andrew et al

silix's version is NOT the 4th gen po its a 5th gen from a different factory than josh.

the photos ARE posted on his website although it is confusing.

i have done a thread comparing the dealer photos of silix and josh

and the photo in my collection is the silix one.

i cant search for my thread cause i am typing on my phone

The one offered by Silix is the predecessor to the 'Ultimate' PO

It is possible to get an 'Ultimate' Asian (watch :p ) but only Andrew and Joshua offer them.

I would spend the extra and get the ETA Ultimate.

Thanks Phoband. I was aware that the Silx version was not the same as the Trusty/Josh version. I was just frustrated at Silx for not having pics available. He did sate "Latest Version", which is the Ultimate version last I heard. The site had pics of what appeared to be the 4th gen with a note saying "pics to be updated".

I'm not doubting that the Silx version isn't a nice watch, but I couldn't buy without being certain of what I was going to receive.

Thanks Phoband. I was aware that the Silx version was not the same as the Trusty/Josh version. I was just frustrated at Silx for not having pics available. He did sate "Latest Version", which is the Ultimate version last I heard. The site had pics of what appeared to be the 4th gen with a note saying "pics to be updated".

I'm not doubting that the Silx version isn't a nice watch, but I couldn't buy without being certain of what I was going to receive.

No i know i was answering the questions of several of the posters. - The problem with silix's site is he has 4 of the same watch and doesn't tell you which is which - but, he posted the photos in his offers section here http://www.rwg.cc/members/Latest-45mm-Omeg...ean-t17459.html - the actual photos of the actual watch.

i used those photos - which he confirmed to me were the new ones - for this thread Silix vs. Perfect Clones PO (i couldn't post this before cause i was writing on my phone)

http://www.rwg.cc/members/index.php?showto...91&hl=silix

and what was crazy about that thread, was even though i told everyone its not the same as joshs' - silix has confirmed, and its not the older model and here are the photos of the watch. People were still posting that it was the same, the photos aren't up yet and its the 4th gen.

Crazy times.

anyway - i have those photos of his and i have the photo in my collection of mine - I am wearing it right now. - I can confirm as well that the construction of the bezel is different than josh's in josh's the perl is attached to the bezel, in silix and older models its part of the insert.

My son knocked off the pearl on mine and i had to replace the insert. - good news is, it was much easier to align than the one josh has :)