When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Graphite Or Black - Which Dial To Choose?

triplehd

I'm ready to pull the trigger on the Chrono Ultimate - but just can't decide whether or not to choose the Graphite dial or the Black dial. I know that the graphite dial has the wrong colored sub dials, but the black one does have the correct silver dials.

I did see pics of those who purchased the graphite dial, but wondering if anyone pulled the trigger on the black version. I'm leaning towards the black.

Any suggestions ?!?!?

207899-188.png

Breitling.bmp

I have ordered the black/silver version from Andrew myself. I should have it in a week or two I hope :D

I have a friend who has the graphite version and he loves it, I am glad I recommended it to him :p. The subdials are a slightly different colour, but it is hardly noticable. I ordered the black/silver version because I prefer the contrast in colour.

Cheers :D

If I'm not mistaking, the new Evo with the black dial and silver subs is only available with the diamond bezel?!.....

Nope, the black dial with silver subs comes with and without the diamonds. The two pics are off of Angus' site. So far, he's the only that I found that has this dial.

If I'm not mistaking, the new Evo with the black dial and silver subs is only available with the diamond bezel?!.....

I have been in discussion with Andrew and he said he would be able to get me the black/silver dial combination WITHOUT the diamond bezel. I ordered the Swiss version too, as the watch is of such high quality and finish (from seeing the graphite version) that it really deserves the best movement.

Andrew has been very helpful answering all my questions. I suggest you email him if you want the black/silver version, I am sure he could help you :)

Thanks Shultzie for the pics....I may venture and get the Black dial after all :thumbsupsmileyanim:

I don't know about you, but I could supply the 10th Mountain Division with stainless watches with black dials. If you're in the same boat, I'd live a little and go w/ the gray.

I have ordered the black/silver version from Andrew myself. I should have it in a week or two I hope :D

I have a friend who has the graphite version and he loves it, I am glad I recommended it to him :p. The subdials are a slightly different colour, but it is hardly noticable. I ordered the black/silver version because I prefer the contrast in colour.

Why is there a such a delay on the watch? I thught Andrew was pretty quick?

Why is there a such a delay on the watch? I thught Andrew was pretty quick?

The watch has been shipped now, but the Chinese New Year is the reason for the delay :)

He had to wait until he could get the watch from the factory, which opened on the 1st of March I think.