When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Does Anyone In This 'forum' Believe In God?

V

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well.....when these boards expire......at the next GTG's.....my name will be remembered.....all you'll get is....."Craytonic"......WTF was Craytonic......OH....you mean CATATONIC THE LIAR.......he was a real rope-a-dope....!

I don't drink....that's your fanciful imagination working overtime again....as for old.....well that's a relevant term....unlike you.....you have no relevance at all....!

But as I said.....keep listening for the knock on the door.....!

Spam mail

LMAO.......you're like one of those drivers that can't see further than the hood of his car..........spam mail is the LEAST of your worries........it goes waaay beyond spam mail......you're just too stoop[id to realise it.....but I tell you what.......let's take this off board......and I'll spell it out in it's entirety for you......go get your Pampers......you will DEFO need them.....!

Edited by TTK

Well.....when these boards expire......at the next GTG's.....my name will be remembered.....all you'll get is....."Craytonic"......WTF was Craytonic......OH....you mean CATATONIC THE LIAR.......he was a real rope-a-dope....!

I don't drink....that's your fanciful imagination working overtime again....as for old.....well that's a relevant term....unlike you.....you have no relevance at all....!

But as I said.....keep listening for the knock on the door.....!

What are you going to do, mail me a broken watch? Get a life.

Nothing against replica boards, but that isn't exactly where I am trying to make my mark in life. For you it is all you have.