When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Dannys guide to successfully upgrade a shitty bezel insert to make pearl look like gen

Hi Danny here,

Today Im coming up with a guide that might be interesting for all of you who dont want to buy a genuine bezel insert, but also dont want to walk around with a crappy looking bezel pearl.

Today we are going to Modify a [censored] .01$ bezel insert found on most cheap replica watches, to make the pearl look genuine. If you want to know how to do it, just watch this Video: Sorry for the bad quality, but in this video i hopefully can convery how to successfully do this mod.

Video is found here: http://video.google.de/videoplay?docid=-3530464537582212445

And here are the Pictures i took during the work:

This is the shitty bezel insert before i started the modification:

211077-16651.jpg

After we have machined down the pearl just like i explain it in the video, it looks like this:

211077-16652.jpg

And now, after we have filled the pearl with transparent epoxy like stated in the video, the bezel pearl looks like this.

It's very close to the genuine, and for a quick mode of about 15 minutes its a nice alternative to buying a gen one (for all those who dont want to spent that much money on a rep)

211077-16653.jpg

I hope you have fun with the video, and with modding your pearl!

Regards

Flip!