When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Who is your best friend on RWG and why?

Jaymoi

Seeing as it is RWG's birthday i thought it would be fun to see who your best friend/s are on RWG; a little celebration of how sharing this interest has allowed us to make friendships that will hopefully last a lifetime.

Same may think its gay to show their feelings on the board, i hope not though! I am proud of the friends i have made on here.

However i can already see a flaw in this, what if you have more than one best mate on here!? Or what if you don't want to hurt someone's feelings!?

So here are the rules. You can have a top 5, and the top 5 DO NOT HAVE TO BE IN ANY ORDER!

Or you could just choose the one, tis up to you.

AND WHO IS MY BEST MATE.....?

drumroll please!

TonTon2000 - Wicked bloke!

Everyone enjoy today, RWG i thank you for all the help you have given me, ADMIN and Mods thank you for keeping RWG here and healthy!

ALSO, PLEASE FIND MY AUCTION FOR THE SALE OF MY SOUL!! ALL PROCEEDS GO TO RWG!

Moi :victory:

Not sure I've got to know anyone that well yet. However I've been pleasantly surprised at just how many normal, decent people there are here - and most are willing to help out, share information and "do the right thing".

I've dealt directly with about 8 people here, a mix of dealers and members, and without exception I've found everyone to be decent, helpful and friendly (even when things go wrong - Sash, TTK - good guys).

Overall, I was expecting the experience to be the complete opposite given the subject matter, and was in two minds whether to get involved at all.

Anyway, long may it continue.

T

Edited by aeroflott

I'd say probably V and thomasng. tonton2000 and docblackrock too - those 2 are Liverpool fans as well :)

fitmic - I met him twice in Stockholm, great guy :)

And not forgetting finepics though I tend to leave him alone cos he's always so busy.

There are other great people too that I don't hear from as much as I'd like, but time can be a constraint .... kruzer00, sssurfer to name a couple.

Sorry if I havent mentioned everyone, I've not been on the boards much lately, with starting a new job after losing the old one. :victory:

Edited by Chronus

Chiefy babes! Jesus! Long time no speak! Cheify is way up there for me!

Also Pugwash and i have history...... strictly hetrosexual history of course.... he is my RWG protector and Mr. Know it All and in return i.... well... i do him favours.... *coughs* :p

Chronus, you live in London....!?

:thumbsupsmileyanim:

Chiefy babes! Jesus! Long time no speak! Cheify is way up there for me!

Also Pugwash and i have history...... strictly hetrosexual history of course.... he is my RWG protector and Mr. Know it All and in return i.... well... i do him favours.... *coughs* :p

Chronus, you live in London....!?

:thumbsupsmileyanim:

Yep, I'm in North London, not far from the Arsenal and Spurs grounds ... I walked home from Spurs v Liverpool in the League Cup a couple of years back!

I walked home from Spurs v Liverpool in the League Cup a couple of years back!

Wow.....that was brave of you.....:D

I have lots of best friends here......Slayer / Dani / Craytonic / Riskart / Leonado....to name but a few.....but my all time best friend is Devedander.....the sacrifices he makes in order to make me lookk good is just so cool..... ! :lol: