When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

My new road bike

Cucumber_Jones

Well I had a 2005 OCR one and it just was not doing it for me. I looked at many options and I did not really want a major bike manufacturer anymore. I thought about the Cervello as I am Canadian and I love the look of the bikes. However, I am very fortunate to work right near Campione Cycles - Giuseppe Cramerotti

Beautiful bike but if I were to have that in Paris riding around the streets, the first time I parked and left it - it would be gone in 60 seconds. I would constatly worry about having it stolen each and every time I parked it. How do you deal with this. Dosn't it make you anxious to leave it anywhere? It would have to be insured.

Usil

Beautiful bike but if I were to have that in Paris riding around the streets, the first time I parked and left it - it would be gone in 60 seconds. I would constatly worry about having it stolen each and every time I parked it. How do you deal with this. Dosn't it make you anxious to leave it anywhere? It would have to be insured.

Usil

Paris is certainly a particular city when it comes to this....but I agree with you Usil, I would not have one single calm moment leaving this beauty on the street, out of sight...

Supurb ride CJ, when i was younger my Father brother and myself all had bikes built from the ground up by Barry Waddel, his shop was about 60kms from our house and on the day we picked them up we caught a train there and rode home.

Ken