When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Angelus 240 on eBay

Maikel

hello,

you have got to spend much money to get this thing stem wounded... much money... for that you can get a genuine rolex hand wound movement...

cheers,

i think it is impossible to rebuild it to a stem winder. You need some spare parts and you will NEVER find angelus spare parts.

hello,

you have got to spend much money to get this thing stem wounded... much money... for that you can get a genuine rolex hand wound movement...

cheers,

Thanks for clearing all of this up!! I was really considering bidding on the movement since I LOVE the Enzo Angelus project. Is there any source for the stem wound Angelus movement??

skc

I decided not to enter into auction when I found it was @ 200 GBP.

By the way, I know it is the Angelus of the poor, but some time ago I won this one.

By the way, I know it is the Angelus of the poor, but some time ago I won this one.

Now the seller is saying that he lost the watch and he will send me a refund.

Good. I'll never tell this sort of things anyone anymore.

I'll keep all my sources secret.

Until I have the item in my pocket at least. :angry:

What are you saying, I won the auction!!!!!!

Very funny.

:thumbsupsmileyanim:Congrats...don't forget to post some pics when you've got it!!! :victory:

Very funny.

I have it in my hands and works, for the moment, my camera is out of order as regards the quality of the pic but I am going to make it improved by a friend of mine who is in charge of Rolex after sale service for all the south of France and put it in a vintage panerai case. Don't worry, I'll send you the pics as soon as my project is finished. By the way, do you know someone who has a good panerai vintage model that could be a good base for the project.

Best regards