When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Kill the bloody yeti

retep

and those %#$@%@%@ parrots too. Why for god sake are those branches so small. The stupid yeti beast is suffering from parkinson as he misses every branch i want him to grap. I thought it would relax me but instead i`m very and i mean very, very agressive right now and want to do some damage. The first one who will assume it`s to do with my gaming capacities i challenge him to try this $%#@@%% game and see if he/she does any better. And now i`m going to bang my head into a brick wall.

You didn't know today is Hug Your Yeti day???

:)

Hug????????? I say shoot the moron a couple off times, let`s say 40 times or so, run him over (10 times) with your defender with a maximum cargo load on board, strap him behind the car and tow him 20 miles over rough terrain, put him in an red ant hill and fly the bastard back to where he belongs, Tibet. The plane doesn`t have to land, just throw the sucker out at 30.000 miles without a parachute.

that game is soooo easy. That Yeti has to be most nimble and acrobatically talented beast ever! So much so that if you threw him out of a plane he'd find a way to land unhurt. Am I joking? Yes. Is that game ridiculously impossible? Yes. Wait, maybe if I go play it now for 3 hours, I'll win! BRB...in 3 hours.

and those %#$@%@%@ parrots too. Why for god sake are those branches so small. The stupid yeti beast is suffering from parkinson as he misses every branch i want him to grap. I thought it would relax me but instead i`m very and i mean very, very agressive right now and want to do some damage. The first one who will assume it`s to do with my gaming capacities i challenge him to try this $%#@@%% game and see if he/she does any better. And now i`m going to bang my head into a brick wall.

Hug????????? I say shoot the moron a couple off times, let`s say 40 times or so, run him over (10 times) with your defender with a maximum cargo load on board, strap him behind the car and tow him 20 miles over rough terrain, put him in an red ant hill and fly the bastard back to where he belongs, Tibet. The plane doesn`t have to land, just throw the sucker out at 30.000 miles without a parachute.

Ok, now that was hilarious! I hate that game too, its horrible, just like the penguin icicle game where I CANNOT get more than 11.5 and rbj got 12 I believe....DAMMIT!

Just imagine you going "you stupid piece of %$#, I hope you %@@^&% you stupid piece of &&^#", hahahahaha........hilarious!

......the nerve of some dutch people huh? DAMN I HATE THAT GAME!

Just wasnt meant for our culture background I guess?.... :huh: ...... :lol:

Hahaha, I loved the replies though, hahahahaa :lol: