When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

DW trifecta

ubiquitous

Today, I came home to.... A gift?!?!

19805-2528.jpg

Heehee... I love it when that happens! I hastily tear open the package to find...

19805-2529.jpg

19805-2530.jpg

:)

Just earlier this week, I had an opportunity to get my PN 6263 back; with this in mind, I felt a family picture was in order!

19805-2531.jpg

Spy vs. Spy....

19805-2532.jpg

...Vs an EE 6263 of the same configuration-

19805-2533.jpg

One more comparison...

19805-2534.jpg

Mods to follow....

Best,

Randy

Heh... Well, a lot of it was actually purchased within a 4 month time span (and is just now arriving, though the DW was purchased last week). So... The purchases have been spread out a bit- Just the timing of their receipt is making it feel like Christmas all over again. Kinda makes it difficult to explain to the missus why so much stuff has been showing up at the doorstep (who looks at me with one eyebrow raised and arms folded with foot tapping).

Yeah... The coronet is always one of those things that I was hoping would be fixed, but no luck yet. Doesn't seem to bother me too much, though- I think the shiney, glossy sub dials bother me more. D-Dub will be sending me a new, revised dial in a couple of weeks. I'm hoping that both the coronet and sub dials will be addressed and improved with that revision. if not, I'll have to have a custom dial printed.

T-21 is going on tonight. Will post some new pics with it installed.