When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

RWI Problems?

Pugwash

Hmmm...lets see here, this coming from you, who is a Mod no less at RWI and who thinks nothing of saying the following just before locking a topic:

He posted that after another moderator locked the topic. When he does that, asking people to shut up, it then looks like the people obeyed him. In fact, no-one could reply to the thread.

I do tend to bring out the best and worst in people and for that I'm sorry. Oh, and I did try to follow this argument up by PM, but the challenge he set me was impossible to follow up while following forum rules (I checked and tried to get dispensation from the rules) so I couldn't do it.

Yes, it was claimed TTK was banned so they would stop getting the "It's been three months threads" as we all know that only Joe is allowed them. :D

Let's try to keep this RWI vs RWG to a minimum as it's not the forum. I have disagreements with a couple of the admin team but I'm not prepared to tar an entire forum as stupid over it. Sure, some of the members there are stupid, but let's not forget, we've got Slay and Gran here. :D

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic