When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

RWI Problems?

Pugwash

At RWI, when you type "Pugwash" it now posts "banned". You are unmentionable dude!

Wow, they must feel really threatened by me! :whistling:

Sorry to hear it Pug. It is the height of stupidity. What ever happened to "discussion"?

Whatever happened to WARNING me?

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote DRMmaster

No just time for him to go,...I personally was tired of looking at his combative posts..to put it nicely..And creating pissing contests with members..

Like it or Not...Agree or Not...

Thats long and short of it...Nothing more Nothing less..

And me removing Klink from staff..During the last incident...Was a hasty desicion on my part..And i have extended my full apologies to him..And glad to say he accepted..

"And me removing Klink from staff..During the last incident...Was a hasty desicion on my part..And i have extended my full apologies to him..And glad to say he accepted.."

That says it all. Drunken moderators running wild, deleting members without warning, editing posts, damn!

It looks like RWI is a mirror image of everything disliked about RWG1. What a shame! All that petty [censored].

Sorry to hear it Pug. It is the height of stupidity. What ever happened to "open discussion"? Be careful of what you say over there............if you give a [censored].

its at "ALL BOARDS" my friend not just one , open your eyes

joe

its at "ALL BOARDS" my friend not just one , open your eyes

Only one board banned me, and for stupid petty reasons.

Yes, I've decided I'm exceedingly annoyed by it as it cuts me off from some friends that don't visit any other sites.

Only one board banned me, and for stupid petty reasons.

Yes, I've decided I'm exceedingly annoyed by it as it cuts me off from some friends that don't visit any other sites.

im not on the mod team so i cant answer this for u , sry

im sure timm and others r talking about it and trying to get to the bottom of things

hell i thought u and klink were ok this time around and everything resumed as normal , i remember u two talking on some threads recently and not fighting , right?

joe

Tim banned me, apparently. No warning, just a ban and deleted my account. Klink has been put back in the admin team.

ahh i get it now, hmm wow, did u two get into something ? i always felt timm was a straight shooter

joe

ahh i get it now, hmm wow, did u two get into something ? i always felt timm was a straight shooter

joe

I assumed that, and I haven't spoken to Tim for a while. Not since he apologised for Klink's last outburst.

I don't know what triggered my ban, but admins are alluding to getting PMs about me, presumably complaints of some sort.

i just read the stuff at rwi and it appears timm didnt agree with some of your post and felt this for a while now and this is his final decision

Yes, but at this point, shouldn't he have told me to calm down or something? I'm not suggesting it would have helped, but ...

Yes, but at this point, shouldn't he have told me to calm down or something? I'm not suggesting it would have helped, but ...

i dont know what to tell u , all i know is i would never challenge the board owner on any of the boards, they have the true power

fight with a moderator is not as bad as a admin.

if u notice i dont hardly ever post anymore just for this very reason

but i still help people all the time as usual , just more behind closed doors

hek at one time i had a mod stalker at one time , lmao

joe

Well you have to admit Pugs...

You are truly one opinionated Son Of A Bitch...

But then again...

So am I...

TT

I think a lot of members may perhaps be jumpimg the gun here......it looks like there has been a DDOS at RWI......either that or someone has hacked the board and is posting / banning / causing general mayhem.......it happened at the old RWG.......nobody knew who did it........it could be the same at RWI...!

If that isn't the case and Tim has definitely banned PW and re-instated Klink.....at the same time...diminishing the resources of the board by deleting PW database of info....then it's a sad day for the members......I keep hearing that it's Admins board.....he can do as he pleases......but it's not Admins board....it's the members board......it's all of their contributions......that gets affected by [censored] like this.......I get a faint odour of deja vu......perhaps RWI is about to implode.....as RWG did.......it certainly seems so when you get inexperienced members only a month old appointed to the position of Moderator and who starts posting inflammatory responses......and an Admin who just willy nilly bans people for no good reason......allied to a membership who want to indulge in petty in-jokes with each other ....like a bunch of giggling 'Heathers'....sharing the in joke.....!

Thank God for the sanity of RWG and TRC......!

Yep......both RWG(2) and RWI rose from the ashes of RWG(1)......altho' the mantle of being the premier board has shifted from the old RWG to this current board.......it appears to me that the hardcore watchloving element of RWG migrated here.....and the immature element decided they wanted to be a part of a little club with their Yoda like mentality....whilst the real arseholes hung onto the sinking ship that is still bobbing about in the ebb and flow of the sandbank it crashed upon.....( yes, you guys know who you are )..... :lol:

Edited by TTK

Yep......both RWG(2) and RWI rose from the ashes of RWG(1)......altho' the mantle of being the premier board has shifted from the old RWG to this current board.......it appears to me that the hardcore watchloving element of RWG migrated here.....and the immature element decided they wanted to be a part of a little club with their Yoda like mentality....whilst the real arseholes hung onto the sinking ship that is still bobbing about in the ebb and flow of the sandbank it crashed upon.....( yes, you guys know who you are )..... :lol:

Well put, ole wise one.

Guest paneraifreak
The last post I posted was this picture:

216291-15510.jpg

Oh, and in VIP, I suggested some stuff about dealer reviews, how when people post bad reviews they get slammed and how when people get what they paid for on time, it's like the second coming, but that was an interesting thread.

PUG,

this is too funny.

I was on the DEALERS thread and I got pretty nasty there and elsewhere ... And I attack Klink quite a bit with a pinch of humour, I must say but Admin never really seems to mind a whole bunch...

I think with oyu, your situation goes back further than most newer members would know over at RWI so only a few forum veterans might know how this all started. You probably made your mark there at the very onset and no matter what you did to change it, it stayed with you??

SO, it was a lose/lose for you, no matter what. Just give it up and stay here. RWG seems way more accepting of differences...