When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

PO Ultimate in Blue

anonymous

Well, at least know can claim it is the wrong shade of blue. :lol:

No, just that it shouldn't exist :lol:

Have to admit, that PO Chrono is looking pretty sharp. But, I thought the idea of wearing a decent rep was for people to not know it was a rep... Wearing a watch that should not exist (unless you have a Bill Gates bank balance and can make Omega/Rolex/Whoever make you a custom watch, it's going to stand out as much as the kid in the 'peice o [censored] Honda' (points for the movie reference;) ) wearing the gold and diamond Presidential :lol:

No, just that it shouldn't exist :lol:

Have to admit, that PO Chrono is looking pretty sharp. But, I thought the idea of wearing a decent rep was for people to not know it was a rep... Wearing a watch that should not exist (unless you have a Bill Gates bank balance and can make Omega/Rolex/Whoever make you a custom watch, it's going to stand out as much as the kid in the 'peice o [censored] Honda' (points for the movie reference;) ) wearing the gold and diamond Presidential :lol:

I guess thats where i differ to most ppl on this site. I dont buy watches based on brand name, i just get ones that look the best. I dont really travel in circles where ppl would know the various models of a particular brand - it either looks good or it doesnt.

I guess thats where i differ to most ppl on this site. I dont buy watches based on brand name, i just get ones that look the best. I dont really travel in circles where ppl would know the various models of a particular brand - it either looks good or it doesnt.

I'm the same. I don't buy the watches for the prestige of their brand name, but how they look. Most of the people I associate with wouldn't know the details of a particular watch either (although might ask if my 2531.80 was real because the current SS bracelet it's on is so crappy) I just like reps to be reasonably accurate to the gen because I'm someone who notices details. Sometimes, like with my Planet Ocean, I had not actually seen a gen up close until I had already the rep, so that was what I assumed they actually looked like, and when I then saw the different details of the gen, I actually prefered the inaccuracies of the rep as they were what I was used to. I guess it just depends on the watch, and which details are accurate/inaccurate. That said, I would not want to wear a watch that could easily be called out as a rep by the average joe.